Ohana in Oahu - June 2018 Aulani TR

Collmal

Earning My Ears
Our first trip to Aulani was in 2017. A few months before, my parents-in-law asked if they could join us; we said, "Of course!" and it was more than we could have imagined. Hawaii is now one of our favorite places to be. My PIL enjoyed it so much they bought into DVC! They took our entire family - 13 of us! - this June using their points. We are so lucky to be able to go back! As I gather photos and videos to document our 2018 visit and begin sharing with all of you, please enjoy our video from last year!

The details:
My family of four is made up of me, DH, DD10, and DD5:
D5AB6FC9-23E1-485E-8C86-DD6B702F45B7.jpeg
On this trip, we had a full crew of 13! My PIL, two sets of BIL/SIL, two nephews, and a niece! Getting everyone in a photo is tough, but I have this one from our last night using the BBQs at Aulani:
0625F913-160B-4BBC-9442-EFB4FD62DD39.jpeg
We visited Aulani June 12-18, 2018, and stayed in pool view studios. My PIL had an ocean-view studio. Our view was pretty great:
2402B952-CF9A-4788-87F9-7ACC0406C63B.jpeg
The resort is beautiful! We love just being there; it’s so hard to leave to explore! But we managed...travel day one in my next post!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter