• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana noodles?

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
I read earlier last month that they removed the noodles from the menu. Can anyone confirm from the last week or so? I’m finalizing my plans for next month and trying to decide to keep this reservation. (I know it sounds crazy- but I’m not a huge meat eater so the noodles are my favorite part):rotfl:

I read earlier last month that they removed the noodles from the menu. Can anyone confirm from the last week or so? I’m finalizing my plans for next month and trying to decide to keep this reservation. (I know it sounds crazy- but I’m not a huge meat eater so the noodles are my favorite part):rotfl:
They were only gone for a day. They are back!
The noodles are my favorite part too! And the desert :goodvibes

The new menu listed on the website doesn't show the noodles, or at least I can't find them.:o

I was so looking forward to eating here before the menu change, now I am not so sure.

From what I understand, they were never removed, just substituted for a day or two while there was a supply issue with them.

I’m so glad they had the noodles in July. They were my favorite part of the meal. I wish they had them at Captain Cook’s. I could have eaten them multiple times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter