Ohana on a party night

scottmik2

Earning My Ears
We are having dinner at Ohana during MNSSHP. They used to play the music from the fireworks show. Does anyone know if this is the case during the Halloween Party?

No, it is not. The fireworks are around 10:15pm on party nights. Actually I will say it was last week. Could change when it becomes darker earlier?? The parade was first at 9, then fireworks, then another parade.

I've never watched party fireworks from inside 'Ohana, but have watched them from the Poly beach. When we stayed at the poly in Oct a few years ago, the party fireworks were at 9:30 and they would have the corresponding music playing.

They pipe in music from the poly beach. But not from ohana. Im sure someone will correct me if im wrong though. :)

Ohana's does pipe in the music for the fireworks unless this has changed. We usually make a point to get a reservation during this time. I have watched regular and party fireworks from Ohana and both music was piped in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter