Ohana Prices

LikeDaisies

You are one lucky bug.
Hey,

Does anyone know when prices are shared for ‘Ohana? We’re going in January and I’ve been trying to find historical prices to make a prediction!

Thanks!

^^ I was going to post the same thing. Prices never go down, so at least you know what they are now. Disney restaurants are pricey and part of what you are paying for is the location/atmosphere.

Thank you all! I knew it was listed as $35 - 57 depending on time of year and weekday vs. weekend but I was hoping to discover more specifics if late January was a low season or not. I know it’s going to be expensive so I’m trying to figure out an appropriate gift card amount to provide to my friend to make sure I cover the costs. I’ll go with the $60 estimate! I appreciate the time you all took to help me out!

I am pretty sure something like 5+ years ago it was only like $35/40. I clearly remember it being cheaper than Texas de Brazil, which is $50. The current price hurts...but sucka that I am, I keep paying it.

If you look at the actual Ohana menu, they serve breakfast ($41 for adults) and dinner ($54 for adults). The range on the front page refers to those two different meals. Child prices are obviously less. The price doesn't change by the season.

Some restaurants have weekend/Sunday brunch which could be a higher price, but you can see that by looking at the menu detail.

We ate there just a couple of weeks ago. If I remember correctly, our total bill was $116.00 and some change for two adults. That would have been the second week of December.

If you look at the actual Ohana menu, they serve breakfast ($41 for adults) and dinner ($54 for adults). The range on the front page refers to those two different meals. Child prices are obviously less. The price doesn't change by the season.

Some restaurants have weekend/Sunday brunch which could be a higher price, but you can see that by looking at the menu detail.
Thanks for your help!

The MDE app now gives the correct prices for buffet and family style meals. 'Ohana is $41/24 (adult/child) for breakfast and $54/29 for dinner. Plus tax, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter