Ohana versus 1900 Park fare

1900 Park- Characters! We really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. My daughter loved Alice's Red velvet pancakes and cream cheese frosting. We feel that Ohana is okay.

Are you asking about breakfast? If yes then I would base it on the characters you want to meet. But I will add we were disappointed in our O'hana breakfast a couple weeks ago. The food just wasn't good (eggs came out hot, but cool off pretty quickly on the table, bread and waffles seemed almost stale? Ham was dry.) The characters were fine and we went because we were staying at the Poly, but won't return even if staying there. I'd still like to try 1900 one day, but more likely for dinner.

If you choose O'hana, ask for bacon.

We love both. Is DD a princess fan ? If so I would go to Park Fare. I think Ohana has slightly better food and the whole Polynesian theming and entertainment is so fun and unique. Sorry , I'm no help, but you can't really go wrong.

I would go with 1900. We as a family (2 young children) did both last summer. Ohana was fine, but sort of underwhelming. 1900 had good food and some of the best character interaction there is. Many more positive memories from that meal.

It really depends on what type of experience you want. 1900 is a Cinderella character buffet and O'hana is an AYCTE meat fest with some live music and possibly games (limbo, coconut races) if you are lucky (they did not do those when we ate there in December. With DD, I would probably pick 1900.

1900 Park Fare for sure. You can eat at an all you can eat meat joint any time in almost every state, but unless you live local to Disney, I would enjoy all the characters while you can while youre at Disney. You cant do that at home!

I hated the breakfast food at Ohana so if we’re talking morning, def 1900 Park Fare. Dinner food is better at Ohana, but the characters at 1900 PF dinner are the best IMO.

If you want great food and lots of it Ohana's if you want good food and some really funny character interaction then 1900 is for you. The sisters and the evil stepmother make 1900 worth the trip.

1900 Park Fare for sure. You can eat at an all you can eat meat joint any time in almost every state, but unless you live local to Disney, I would enjoy all the characters while you can while youre at Disney. You cant do that at home!

That's exactly how I felt. Texas De Brazil has better food for the same price and can be found all over the country. There really isn't much "Disney" about Ohana, so why pay Disney prices for it?

I would choose 1900 PF. I like the food, atmosphere, and it'a a character dinner. It's nice to walk around the Grand as well.

I did the Ohana breakfast last week and I thought the food was mediocre and the service was pretty chaotic and sporadic. The characters were good but the tables were a little bit cramped together and it was hard to move around and get good pictures. I had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare in 2015 and I thought the food was really good with a lots of selection and the characters were really fun too. We had a much better experience at 1900 Park Fare.

Ohana is terrible. Go to 1900 Park Fare for the characters.

I would give Ohana an above "terrible" grade myself. The food is good, but not original. The location is pretty cool, though.
The location of 1900 is meh. The characters at 1900 have been very fun every time I went, and the food selection is both good and offers some unique options (strawberry soup).

You can't go wrong with either. It comes down to which characters interest you more and if you're willing to sacrifice the number of food options for having someone bring the food to you. If you want a relaxed dining experience, go with 'Ohana. If you want a little more pep and a ton more food options, go with 1900 Park Fare.

Had both on our last visit (dinner both times). Ohana's for food, 1900 for character interaction. The stepsisters absolutely killed it during dinner. Some of the best interactions you can get! Our food at Ohana's was fantastic and the memories of that bread pudding keep me awake at night sometimes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter