Ohana

It's one of the hardest reservations to get, I have never been there due to each time I go its free dining season. Keeping fingers crossed!!!

I don't think that's the case anymore. I was able to get multiple reservations for our trip, no problem. I can still get some now (for a late January trip). I think I have one more reservation to release, once I finalize days. It used to be really hard to get, but with BOG being the most popular now, seems like this one is much easier to get.

We love 'Ohana, it's a must do every trip. It's DD's absolute favorite, she eats her weight in chicken wings and pot stickers. While we have had a couple of not so great meals, it is usually really good. Service has been hit or miss. I was glad to see they got new chairs recently, the old ones were looking disgusting and were so worn out they were very uncomfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter