Ohana

MamaBelle4

DIS Veteran
This might be a silly question, but can you get the food separated for the breakfast skillet? If so, how do I make that request?

DH is not picky, but eggs and ham gross him out. He won't eat them or any food touching them.

Just let them know once your server comes, and also let the host who seats you know you have some considerations. For example, it was no problem for them to bring a small separate serving of meat away from the eggs, biscuits, and potatoes for us, since I am lacto-ovo veg and did not want meat touching those but didn’t want vegan egg sub either. It worked out well.

Just let them know once your server comes, and also let the host who seats you know you have some considerations. For example, it was no problem for them to bring a small separate serving of meat away from the eggs, biscuits, and potatoes for us, since I am lacto-ovo veg and did not want meat touching those but didn’t want vegan egg sub either. It worked out well.
Awesome!! Thank you!

This might be a silly question, but can you get the food separated for the breakfast skillet? If so, how do I make that request?

DH is not picky, but eggs and ham gross him out. He won't eat them or any food touching them.
Great question, I am also interested in learning this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter