Ohanas Advice

Enright78

A bit of a lurker!!
Anyone with advice or opinions on Ohanas? Id like to try it when we go in October:)

Fiona, we've eaten at O Hanas on both our last two trips and would thouroughly recommend it.

Dinner at O'Hana's is an interactive experience where all of the other guests are your "cousins" and don't be surprised to see a coconut race going on! Meals are prepared in a huge open-pit. Offered here are long skewers of fire roasted grilled meats with specialties like Hawaiian Chicken, Cajun Jumbo Shrimp, Mesquite Beef Tenderloin, and Turkey Tenderloin, as well as fresh seafood of the day. The dessert of pineapple and caramel sauce is to die for!
From DIS Resort info

They will bring you main or side courses for as long as you can keep up and the Pinapple and caramel IS delicious. But leave some room for desert - they're massive.

Another thumbs up here for 'Ohanas - very tasty food indeed :) My only negative comment would be that you <i>really</i> have to be a meat eater. There is next to nothing for a veggie, or someone who just isn't a big meat eater. Aside from that - it's great!

Penny :)

If you want to have a laugh, ask your server for the salt. The reaction is usually highly amusing... ;)

Hi,
can anyone tell me how to book Ohana's before or after we go? (staying off site).

thanx, Audrey :bounce:

Ring Guest Reservations on 001-407-939-3463, Audrey.

Allow 90 minutes for yer meal if you want to watch Fits and /or Water Pageant from the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter