Ohana's and HDDR pros! Quick question!

RickinNYC

DIS Veteran
Hi gang,

Getting ready for our upcoming trip and I was wondering about the Hoop De Doo and Ohana's. There are just two adults traveling and we were curious to know something. Is the seating at Ohana's and HDDR communal seating, i.e. bunch of folks at one large table. Or becuase it's just two of us, will we get our own table at either?

Thanks in advance!!!

I KNOW Ohanas is seating just with your party, like any other restaurant. If I remember right, HDDR is the same, since I think they have mostly round tables and do have tables for 2.

=)

Only if you PROMISE to behave! ;)

Just kidding ya.....:blush:

At the HDDR, the two of us were seated upstairs at a long table with about six others overlooking the hall. We didn't make PS's til about a week before so I don't know if they'll guarantee a table for two or not.

Can't help you with O'hanas cause we sat with a big group of people.

But what I CAN tell you is I enjoyed both restaurants immensely::yes:: Some people tend to think HDDR is a bit hokey, but to me it is pure Disney :teeth:

My husband and I made reservations about two months in advance and asked for a table for two. We received a table for two right up front (too close for my taste but husband loved it). No mention was made that we might not get one. When we got there, the place was full of couples. HOWEVER, it was Sept and I think attendance was low.

Hope that helps.

We have always done both with just two adults and have always had our own table. O'hana seating is typical resteraunt type...and we may have just gotten lucky at HDDR. Either way you will have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter