Ohana's Breakfast on 5-24-08. We missed you if you didn't come!!!

What day should we have the meet?

• Saturday, May 24

• Sunday, May 25

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh girls... I'm sooo jealous have a blast getting to know each other and post tons of pics when you get back!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to seeing you all tommorrow. Is anyone going to wear their minnie bridal ears? Is the dress casual?

Good times chickies :) I had a great time meeting you all. Now post them pictures!!! I'm off for Memorial Day weekend so I'm computerless until Tuesday. Have a great holiday weekend!!!
-Tracy

I had a great time too! SO nice meeting everyone! I'm sure we'll meet up again. :) I'll be in touch!! (And someone has to email me pics. b/c I kept my camera in my bag the whole time.)

hi ladies,
yes that was alot of fun! we will definatly have to do it again. and i will post pics this weekend :)

Hi Ladies,
It was great meeting you all and thanks for your great advice. I hope we can do it again soon. I will send pictures soon.

alright ladies the long awaited pictures hehe
i only took a few we sent alot of the time talking
i honestly felt like i knew all of you already. it was a nice time and i hope we can do it again. the food was yummy and the company was wounderful

here are the pics

dis004.jpg

dis003.jpg

dis002.jpg

Ugh I am soo mad! We left Disney May 22. I would have love to have caught up with you guys! Looks like you had a blast.

I love the photos!! I was dressed in pink and I truly enjoyed meeting everyone. That trip was the trip for my VR which is the reason for me being incommunicado so long! My pictures did not come out near as well either so thanks a bunch :goodvibes It was a great way to start my vacation and put me in the mood for a wedding :lovestruc

If you get a chance for a bride meet, you better grab it! :goodvibes

I love the photos!! I was dressed in pink and I truly enjoyed meeting everyone. That trip was the trip for my VR which is the reason for me being incommunicado so long! My pictures did not come out near as well either so thanks a bunch :goodvibes It was a great way to start my vacation and put me in the mood for a wedding :lovestruc

If you get a chance for a bride meet, you better grab it! :goodvibes

Yay! You're back. How was your VR? Trip report, maybe? I wanna hear!!! Anyway, it was definitely a great time and I'm so happy we got together and met. We should do it again :)

I have written a lot of my trip report and was waiting on a few more photos but I promise I will do one since I want it for the keepsake of it :goodvibes We had a very magical day and trip!!! My minister's wife called it the wedding of the century!! Little does she know that all Disney weddings rate that high :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter