Ohana's childrens options?

sherry

Mouseketeer
i just got lucky and scored an O Hana reservation. I saw that they could offer alternatives for kids. Does anyone have experience with this? Thank you

i just got lucky and scored an O Hana reservation. I saw that they could offer alternatives for kids. Does anyone have experience with this? Thank you
my son loved the steak but none of the sides/salad
they brought him a big bowl of mac and cheese. He gorged himself on steak and mac and cheese and topped it off with a kid's brownie cupcake with marshmallow topping and m&m's and saved some room for a few bites of bread pudding. The format that is so great at Ohana is that you can mix and match between kid food and adult food.

I believe I have also seen chicken breast nuggets there. Not sure what else they have.

When we were there our server offered mac and cheese and chicken nuggets to my children. They love the food there, so didn't eat the kid food, but did like the kid dessert they had.

My son is 11 yo and we use his adult table service credit for his grilled cheese and fries. The rest of the family loves the meal so I don’t even think twice about losing his credit. He eats that’s all that matters.

They have grilled cheese, nuggets or Mac and cheese. If you have a picky eater make sure to note you want a traditional grilled cheese. They make it with 3 slices of bread that was too crazy for my kid! Lol

Thank you so much for your replies, it gives me a good idea of what is available.

My son got a huge platter of chicken nuggets, fries and mac and cheese. For dessert, he got some sort of M&M brownie with ice cream. He was very happy with his choices lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter