O'Hana's for dinner Sept 15th will I need ressies.

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
We have decided to go to O'Hana's for dinner on our first night. I have not made ressies and we plan on dinner around 6:30PM will I need ressies or can I just show up.

Thanks

Kim

We went in feb and tried to just show up without PS and the wait was over 2 hrs without PS. This is a popular restaurant so I would go ahead and make PS if I was you.

Make a PS, any time we have ever eaten there (except right after 9/11) there has always been a very large crowd. Even during the slower periods the wait time for those without a PS was 75 minutes.

I would get one just to cover myself. We have gotten one each trip and it was always really busy.... The PS makes a big difference on when you are seated!!

We are going Oct 21 and I have my PS....:tongue:

that you seem more prone to getting a PS if you are staying onsite? I know that this doesn't apply to CRT in the morning but when we were there in the spring staying offsite we were told they were booked solid but when we moved onliste we were able to get in. Just an observation. Maybe they hold some tables back for Disney guests. ::yes::

It is at the Poly and is so fun and has a perfect view of MK and the Castle. You can even watch the fireworks from the restaurant. They pipe the music in and turn the lights down. They have coconut rolling for the kids and other little games. The food is awesome!! All you can eat and they bring grilled shrimp,steak,pork tenderloin on 3 foot skewers and the appetizers and salads are so good. Then at the end of the meal they bring you a fresh pineapple with carmel dipping sauce. We just love the atmophere and I also love the food. It is a fun way to begin your trip.:teeth: :wave2:

It is a monorail resort so it is very easy to get too if you are at MK.

We just got back and had a PS for ohanas last thursday when the park was the deadest I have ever seen. However, ohanas was still packed. There may have been more people at ohanas than MK. Make em.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter