Ohhh goodness...

tinkerbell12

If you can be my bodyguard, I can be your long los
I feel like i'm gonna throw up!

I ate popcorn while i was seeing Epic Movie (which was BTW about the dumbest most pointless movie i've ever seen in my life!)

uuuuhh i hate popcorn... i always throw up after it, yet i can't stay away!!! ughhhh!!! :sick: :scared:

No!! You can't do that!! *waves a wand and says magic words* :wizard: Now be Healed! And enjoy life for what it is!!

Awwww Devan just seen that movie too!!!

Weird!!

i LOVE POPCORN. mAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST lay down ....

Lay down with your head propped up, breath deep through your mouth, drink some room temperature water, and take a tylenol. Trust me, I'm used to feeling sick. I hope you feel better soon hun! :hug:

~Caitlin

I ate popcorn while i was seeing Epic Movie (which was BTW about the dumbest most pointless movie i've ever seen in my life!)

uuuuhh i hate popcorn... i always throw up after it, yet i can't stay away!!! ughhhh!!! :sick: :scared:

THANK YOU!!

that's what makes it funny!
feel better!

The movie was that bad?!? lol I really wanna see it! Get better soon!

I would never pay to see that movie, it's been taken too far.

I always feel sick after eating it too, my problem is t hough is I greasify the popcorn to death because they don't put butter on their popcorn anymore for you (Empire theatres SUCKS)

Oh I hope you feel better by now...

I seen that with my friends last night. You are absolutely right it is REALLY stupid. Anyone wanting to go see it, don't waste your money or time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter