***OI Meetup*** Feb 23-24, 2024

RocketCityMama

DIS Veteran
:jumping1: Hello!!! :jumping1:

Ohh man!! I did not really expect they would release all the dates and have a feb one!! We are so excited for the Mardi Gras meetup!!

Stop on in and introduce yourself and why you are excited about this meetup! We are also going to the Nov meetup. 🎉🎉🎉

What's Included​

On Friday and Saturday, February 23-24, 2024, Orlando Informer is taking overUniversal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure. Beginning at 5:00 pm, you'll have access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™ and Diagon Alley™, Marvel Super Hero Island®, Jurassic Park, and more.
Rides

Enjoy access to over 25 rides and attractions​

You'll have access to popular attractions, including Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D, Skull Island: Reign of Kong, E.T. Adventure, and much more.
Food

Mouthwatering food and beverage included​

Unlimited food and non-alcoholic beverages are included with your OI Meetup ticket. From vegetable pasta to slow-roasted pork bowls, come find out why our guests at the June OI Meetup rated the food 4.4 out of 5 stars. Cap off the night with unlimited delectable treats (including Butterbeer™).
Little to no waits

Less crowds and more breathtaking, unique entertainment​

We're rolling out the red carpet for you at this private party. Just like our 17 previous Orlando Informer Meetups, we have a limited number of tickets on sale to ensure you spend more time on the rides and less time waiting for them! You'll experience the parks in an intimate, exclusive environment with good times everywhere you turn.

Our Orlando Informer Meetup takes place in Orlando, Florida at Universal Orlando Resort on February 23-24, 2024.

Highlights of our February 2024 OI Meetup:

• Jurassic World VelociCoaster
    Speeding through the jungle and rising high above the terrain is Jurassic World VelociCoaster. Board your vehicle for a high-speed dash through the park’s Raptor Paddock. You’ll feel the rush of the hunt as you race alongside these nimble predators, twisting and soaring above the land and water.
  • NEW: Illumination’s Villain-Con Minion Blast
    It’s So Much Fun It’s a Crime… This new world-class attraction transports you to Villain-Con – the biggest criminal convention on the planet – to take part in an epic competition to see if you have what it takes to become the newest member of The Vicious 6, a notorious group of supervillains from Illumination's hit film, “Minions: The Rise of Gru.”
  • NEW: more seasonal food options than ever
    Savor more delicious and unique options from Universal’s Mardi Gras than ever before! We're adding beignets, jambalaya, and much more to our unlimited food menu.
  • NEW: start sampling earlier
    Our unlimited food service will kick off as the parks close to daytime guests at select venues.
  • And more!
    No two Orlando Informer Meetups are the same. Stay tuned for more details on what makes our February OI Meetup a can't-miss experience.
  • Orlando Informer Meetup hours:You can enter and enjoy the attractions beginning at 5:00 pm on the date(s) you select.Friday, February 23: Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure will close to the public at 7:00 pm. Our Orlando Informer Meetup will conclude at 12:30 am.Saturday, February 24: Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure will close to the public at 9:00 pm. Our Orlando Informer Meetup will conclude at 1:30 am.

Bought a ticket for Saturday night. I have some family in Florida I like to visit in February. Glad I booked an AP rate at CBBR yesterday for $180 for a std 2 Q, OI rates are higher and as of today the AP rates for std rooms at CB are gone.

We got our 2 night tickets and booked Sapphire Falls this time! We normally do premier, but since we are only coming for the meetup we are skipping the extra expenses. We have AP's but likely won't enter until time for the meetup anyway. I cannot wait!

:cheer2: Just 100 days and counting! :cheer2:

I've never done one of these meetups before but I decided to book both the 23rd and 24th as the 23rd is my birthday! I'll be going with my sister and we're staying at Cabana Bay. We didn't need a hotel that included Express as we'll only be there for the meetup and we'd like to float in the lazy river during the day~

Can't wait!

Are there certain times every year that OI meetups happen?
I’d love to make plans go to one!

There are still tickets and discounted rooms available. We’re trying to decide if we want to try to make a quick trip. I know when I bought tickets last year (for February and then I got really sick and we couldn’t go - or get a credit or refund even though I had proof of hospitalization), rooms were gone immediately and I’m pretty sure the tickets sold out pretty quickly as well. So, I’m a little hesitant to pull the trigger. Does anyone know generally how long it takes for the event to sell out?

There are still tickets and discounted rooms available. We’re trying to decide if we want to try to make a quick trip. I know when I bought tickets last year (for February and then I got really sick and we couldn’t go - or get a credit or refund even though I had proof of hospitalization), rooms were gone immediately and I’m pretty sure the tickets sold out pretty quickly as well. So, I’m a little hesitant to pull the trigger. Does anyone know generally how long it takes for the event to sell out?
Oh man, I am sorry. I have heard of many people being able to exchange their tickets due to things like that.

I think the sell out really depends on how in demand the events are. The mardi gras meetups have only happened a couple of times I think, this is our first one to attend in Feb... so not sure if it sells out or how close to the event. I know Dec and often Nov tends to sell out quickly because of the holiday events. June seems to have tickets available up until the meetup, but I am sure some have sold out. We have been to several June ones and I don't recall a sold out event for them, but our first Nov meetup sold out pretty quickly.

Looks like there are still tickets available for both nights. Considering to ask to switch to Friday since there is an extra hour of meetup time. Wonder if they would let me, I had trouble with them before when I couldn’t go in 2020 (during Covid) - no credit or refund.

We got our 2 night tickets and booked Sapphire Falls this time! We normally do premier, but since we are only coming for the meetup we are skipping the extra expenses. We have AP's but likely won't enter until time for the meetup anyway. I cannot wait!

:cheer2: Just 100 days and counting! :cheer2:
I would love to hear what you think of Sapphire Falls! We stayed at Cabana Bay our first trip but have stayed at Hard Rock since then. We are planning to try Sapphire Falls later this year.

Looks like there are still tickets available for both nights. Considering to ask to switch to Friday since there is an extra hour of meetup time. Wonder if they would let me, I had trouble with them before when I couldn’t go in 2020 (during Covid) - no credit or refund.
Did you reach out? I mean the worst they can say is no.
I would love to hear what you think of Sapphire Falls! We stayed at Cabana Bay our first trip but have stayed at Hard Rock since then. We are planning to try Sapphire Falls later this year.
I will keep you posted, I try to come back and post reviews when done. We stayed at Cabana one night last year, very cute resort. I did not love the outside door access, but we were on the back of a building, corner room at the end, so we didn't have an additional noises, etc that sometimes you get from that. I would def stay there again, if trying to save $$. I have heard good about Sapphire, and I like that we can walk, like with Royal Pacific. We had a friend stay at SF and she would walk with us back to RP and take the fork in the path and head to her hotel on the way back.

Did you reach out? I mean the worst they can say is no.

I will keep you posted, I try to come back and post reviews when done. We stayed at Cabana one night last year, very cute resort. I did not love the outside door access, but we were on the back of a building, corner room at the end, so we didn't have an additional noises, etc that sometimes you get from that. I would def stay there again, if trying to save $$. I have heard good about Sapphire, and I like that we can walk, like with Royal Pacific. We had a friend stay at SF and she would walk with us back to RP and take the fork in the path and head to her hotel on the way back.
If you book a standard room or a standard room with Volcano Bay view, you are almost guaranteed to get a room that has interior entry rather than outdoor as you are put into the Americana and Continental buildings. That's at least what I was told the last time I stayed at Cabana Bay so YMMV on that. I have a standard room booked for the meet up so I hope to be put over there again.

I use the walking path from Cabana to the parks rather than taking the bus. I like being in charge of my own destiny lol

Hello meetup friends! I have been mia, because of my college stuff and work. I finally graduated in Dec with my BS in elem. ed. I got hired mid Dec, and am officially a 5th grade teacher. I have been the teacher on record in that class since school started anyway as a long term sub, so I get to continue in the same class. Going to college full time and working full time as an adult is tough! Other than that, we have just 36 days until the Mardi Gras meetup! We leave in 35, and am ready to escape this cold icy weather that has closed our North Alabama city down for a week now. We are not prepared for this ice lol.

Has anyone been to Mardi Gras before and used the MG food card? I know it is available for select items at the booths, but can you use it for say 3 of the same item at the same time or no? Is it usable at other restaurants that are not MG related? I have looked but cannot seem to find info about it.

I wanted try and make float reservations but guess they were already sold out, which is fine lol we will have fun just watching. The concert line up has been announced, The Barenaked Ladies are playing the meetup weekend. Trying to decide if we are going to do Studios on Friday and Islands on Sat to accomodate the concert, or just wing it and see how it goes lol.

How is everyone else? Did anyone book a float ride? What are you looking forward to?

If you book a standard room or a standard room with Volcano Bay view, you are almost guaranteed to get a room that has interior entry rather than outdoor as you are put into the Americana and Continental buildings. That's at least what I was told the last time I stayed at Cabana Bay so YMMV on that. I have a standard room booked for the meet up so I hope to be put over there again.

I use the walking path from Cabana to the parks rather than taking the bus. I like being in charge of my own destiny lol
Oh good to know! I didn't know they had different ones! My dh walked from CB to citywalk and then over to Royal to check us in while we slept in. He said it wasn't too bad, but we just stayed at CB for the night since RP wasn't available on our arrival date. I will have to remember that about the interiors though! Thanks!

Has anyone been to Mardi Gras before and used the MG food card? I know it is available for select items at the booths, but can you use it for say 3 of the same item at the same time or no? Is it usable at other restaurants that are not MG related? I have looked but cannot seem to find info about it.

I wanted try and make float reservations but guess they were already sold out, which is fine lol we will have fun just watching. The concert line up has been announced, The Barenaked Ladies are playing the meetup weekend. Trying to decide if we are going to do Studios on Friday and Islands on Sat to accomodate the concert, or just wing it and see how it goes lol.
Are you talking about the card AP holders can buy ($150 card for $120?) I bought 2 last year, and used them in November also. Good everywhere in the parks, including VB, and most places in City Walk, but not at resorts.

Universal Orlando Resort Food and Beverage Card
This Universal Orlando Resort Food and Beverage Card (“Card”) is not valid for use until purchased and activated, and monetary value is added. This Card can only be used for purchases at select Food and Beverage locations throughout Universal Studios Florida, Universal Islands of Adventure, Universal Volcano Bay Water Theme Park and Universal CityWalk. This Card cannot be used to make purchases online at UniversalOrlando.com. No expiration date or additional fees apply. This Card cannot be used to purchase gift cards, Tickets or Universal Express Passes.

No, I didn't bother trying to switch my night for the meetup, since I have a seasonal AP it works out better for me with a concert on the 24th.

And yes, the only rooms at CB that have exterior entry are the Exterior Entry Family Suites. All standard and interior entry suites are in the other buildings.

Last edited:
**SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

You can find the current menu for our February 2024 Orlando Informer Meetup below, but more announcements are still to come! Additional venues and Mardi Gras specialties will be added as we get closer to the OI Meetup dates.

Timing​

New in 2024, our unlimited food and non-alcoholic beverage service will kick off as the parks close to daytime guests at select venues! These four locations are marked below with a note in GREEN TEXT.

The other restaurants will aim to begin serving food by 8:00 pm on Friday and 10:00 pm on Saturday. All restaurants will close at 11:30 pm on Friday and 12:30 am on Saturday.

CHECK-IN BITES

New for 2024 and available upon arrival!

TRADITIONAL HOT DOG CART
ALL-BEEF HOT DOG - (GS without bun)
Toppings available: chili, ketchup (Veg, DS, GS), mustard (Veg, DS, GS), sweet relish (Veg, DS, GS), diced onions (Veg, DS, GS), sauerkraut (Veg, DS, GS)

BUTLER PASSED APPETIZERS

BACON SMOKED MACARONI AND CHEESE CUPS
NACHOS with queso sauce - V
NACHOS with salsa (available upon request) - Veg, DS, GS
EGG FRIED RICE
CRISPY VEGETABLE SPRING ROLLS - V
COTTAGE PIE
VEGAN PIE - Veg, DS
WARM PRETZEL - V
Assortment of toppings to include mustard (Veg, DS, GS), spicy mustard (Veg, DS, GS), and beer cheese dip (V)

CROSSOVER DESSERT LOUNGE
New for 2024! Available from 8:30 pm to 11:00 pm on Friday and 10:00 pm to 12:30 am on Saturday.

FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES & SWEETS
COOKIES
Double Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter, Heath Bar, and Chocolate Chunk Cookies
BROWNIE
BLONDIE
ICED LEMON BAR
RICE CRISPY TREATS
Vegan dessert option available upon request - Veg, DS

UNIVERSAL ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE

PORT OF ENTRY

CINNABON

CENTER OF THE ROLL - V
CINNASWEETIES - V
COFFEE, HOT TEA, HOT COCOA

LEMON SLUSH
LEMON OR STRAWBERRY SLUSH
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

BACKWATER BAR – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

SEUSS LANDING

HOP ON POP ICE CREAM SHOP
ICE CREAM SUNDAES
ICE CREAM CONES
Toppings: Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Hot Fudge, Caramel and Chocolate Sauce, Nuts

GREEN EGGS AND HAM
PIZZA TOTS - GS
BUFFALO CHICKEN TOTS
GREEN EGGS & HAM TOTS
VEGAN PIZZA TOTS - Veg, DS

SEUSS ICEE
ICEE
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

SEUSS POPCORN
POPCORN - Veg, GS, DS

THE LOST CONTINENT
FIRE EATER'S GRILL

TRADITIONAL GYRO
FALAFEL GYRO - V
CHICKEN FINGERS - DS
CHICKEN STINGERS - DS
FRENCH FRIES - DS, GS
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE - V

LOST CONTINENT BEER
POPCORN - Veg, GS, DS
PRETZELS - Veg, DS

THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER - HOGSMEADE

THREE BROOMSTICKS
FISH & CHIPS - SF
Served with Ketchup and Tartar Sauce
GARDEN SALAD - V (Veg without croutons)
FRUIT CUP - Veg, DS, GS
SHEPHERD’S PIE
APPLE PIE - V
COLD, FROZEN, AND HOT BUTTERBEER
VARIETY OF NON-ALCOHOLIC SPECIALTY BEVERAGES
COFFEE, HOT TEA

BUTTERBEER CART
COLD OR FROZEN BUTTERBEER, GILLYWATER

SNOWMAN BUTTERBEER CART

HOG’S HEAD PUB – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

JURASSIC PARK

THE BURGER DIGS - OPENS AT DAYTIME PARK CLOSE
CHEESEBURGER SLIDER
HERBIVORE BURGER - DS, Veg
SPRING SALAD - DS, V
FRENCH FRIES - DS, GS, Veg
BROOKIE - V

PIZZA PREDATTORIA
CHEESE PIZZA - V
PEPPERONI PIZZA
MEAT LOVERS PIZZA
CAESAR SALAD WITH GRILLED CHICKEN - SF
THUNDER FALLS
CHARGRILLED RIBS - SF
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN - DS, GS
ROASTED PERNIL - DS, GS
BLACK BEANS - DS, GS, Veg
CILANTRO RICE - DS, GS, Veg
ROASTED POTATOES - DS, GS, Veg
FRESH CORN - DS, GS, Veg
MINI KEY LIME CHEESECAKE - V

JP POPCORN
POPCORN - Veg, DS, GS
CHURROS - V
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
SMOKED TURKEY LEG - DS, GS

JP BEER
ICEE
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHIPS

KONG CART
ICEE
KONG DOG
HOT DOG
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

NATURAL SELECTIONS
CHICARRON DE HARINA - DS, GS, Veg
GUAVA CHEESE PASTELLE - V
BEEF EMPANADA - DS

WATERING HOLE – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

TOON LAGOON

COMIC STRIP CAFE - OPENS AT DAYTIME PARK CLOSE
BEEF BULGOGI RICE BOWL - GS
EGG ROLL - GS
EGG FRIED RICE - DS, GS

WIMPY’S
WELLINGTON BURGER
VEGAN SUPREME CHEESEBURGER - DS, Veg
CHICKEN FINGERS - DS
CURLY FRIES - DS, Veg
DOLE WHIP PINEAPPLE SORBET - DS, GS, Veg

TOON ICEE
ICEE
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

TOON POPCORN
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

MARVEL SUPERHERO ISLAND

CHILL ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM CUPS AND CONES
VANILLA, CHOCOLATE, DOLE WHIP PINEAPPLE SORBET
Toppings: Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Hot Fudge, Caramel, Peanuts, Whipped Cream

MARVEL POPCORN
ICEE
POPCORN - Veg, DS, GS
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHURROS - V

MARVEL SLUSH
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

SUPERHERO SNACKS
FOOTLONG HOT DOG - DS
CHILI CHEESE DOG
LEMON AND STRAWBERRY SLUSH
POTATO KNISH
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHIPS

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA

HOLLYWOOD

CAFÉ LA BAMBA
MINI SOFT FLOUR TORTILLA
MOJO PORK - DS, GS (without the tortilla)
CHICKEN - DS, GS (without the tortilla)
VEGAN CHORIZO— DS, Veg
Topped With Vegan Shredded Cheese and Vegan Sour Cream
BLACK BEANS- DS, GS, Veg
CONDIMENT STATION: Pico de Gallo, Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Guacamole
MINIATURE CARAMEL FLAN - GS, V
MANGO CHEESECAKE BITES - V

SPRINGFIELD: HOME OF THE SIMPSONS

FAST FOOD BOULEVARD - OPENS AT DAYTIME PARK CLOSE
KRUSTY BURGER
KRUSTY BURGER
MOTHER NATURE BURGER - V
SIDESHOW BOB FOOT LONG HOT DOG - DS
HEAT LAMP DOG - DS
KURLY FRIES - DS, Veg

CLETUS’ CHICKEN SHACK
CHICKEN ARMS - GS
CHICKEN AND WAFFLE SANDWICH
THRILLED TO BE GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH
TATOR TOTS - DS, GS, Veg

LISA’S TEAHOUSE OF HORROR

CAESAR SALAD - SF
TURKEY WRAP
VEGGIE SANDWICH
FRUIT CUP - DS, GS, Veg

FRYING DUTCHMAN
BASKET O’ BAIT - SF
BASKET O’ SHRIMP - SF
CLAM CHOWD-ARRR - SF

LUIGI’S PIZZA
MEAT LIKER’S
MEAT HATER’S - V
CHEESE - V

MOE’S TAVERN – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

DUFF GARDENS – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID
CORN DOG

LARD LAD DONUTS
SMALL PINKS - V
CONES AND SUNDAES
Toppings: Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Hot Fudge, Caramel, Peanuts
COFFEE

SIMPSON HOT DOG
FOOT LONG HOT DOG - DS
CHIPS

SIMPSON POPCORN
POPCORN - Veg, GS, DS
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHURROS - V

WORLD EXPO AND MEN IN BLACK

EXPO EATS
POPCORN - Veg, GS, DS
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHIPS

BRIDGE BEER
ICEE
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER - DIAGON ALLEY

LEAKY CAULDRON BUFFETS
ENGLISH PEA SALAD - GS
English Peas, chopped bacon, diced red pepper, chopped egg, shredded cheddar, mayo, squeeze of lemon
SALAD GREENS - V
Served with cucumbers, walnuts, stilton blue cheese, Ranch or Italian dressing
SHEPHERD’S PIE

LEAKY CAULDRON SERVERY
COFFEE, HOT TEA
BEER AND FIRE WHISKEY – available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

FLOREAN FORTESCUE’S ICE-CREAM PARLOUR
VARIETY OF ICE CREAM

THE FOUNTAIN OF FAIR FORTUNE
COLD OR FROZEN BUTTERBEER

THE HOPPING POT

SAN FRANCISCO

RICHTER’S BURGER CO. - OPENS AT DAYTIME PARK CLOSE
THE BIG ONE
THE SAN ANDREAS - DS
BEYOND BURGER - DS, Veg
RICHTER SCALE SALAD - V
VANILLA AND CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES
MILE HIGH APPLE PIE - V

CHEZ ALCATRAZ – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

NEW YORK

LOUIE’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT
FETTUCCINI ALFREDO - V
SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS
VEGAN PLANT-BASED SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - DS, Veg
MEATBALL SUB
CAESAR SALAD - SF
with sliced Grilled Chicken
GARLIC BREAD STICKS - DS, Veg
PEPPERONI PIZZA
CHEESE PIZZA - V
GARDEN VEGETABLE PIZZA - V
Exclusive item: MINI ITALIAN CANNOLI - V

FINNEGAN’S BUFFET
PUB SALAD - V
Mixed greens, pickled beets, multi-colored cherry tomatoes, Irish cheddar, celery, cucumbers,
hard-boiled eggs, apple cider vinaigrette
HOT WINGS
With celery sticks, ranch, and blue cheese dressings
VEGAN HAND PIES - DS, Veg
served with Vegan Lime Crème Fraiche
IRISH MACARONI AND CHEESE
Sharp white cheddar, mozzarella, Dubliner cheese, bacon, corn beef, chives
BREAD PUDDING - V
Served with whiskey sauce

FINNEGAN'S BAR – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

PRODUCTION CENTRAL

MINION CAFÉ BUFFET
KEVIN'S CHOPA CHOPA SALAD - DS
EL MACHO'S SALSA Y SALSA ROPA VIEJA - GS
STEAK & "CHEESE RAY" SLIDERS - SF
Minion beverages are not included

POP-A-NANA
BANANA POPCORN - Veg, GS
POPCORN - Veg, GS

ROCKIT SNACK CART
ICEE
POPCORN - Veg
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

SODA AND WATER SERVED AT ALL LOCATIONS

Bars available – available venues to offer alcoholic beverages at venue pricing. Please note that guests must be 21 years or older and have a valid photo ID to be served and consume alcohol. Acceptable forms of ID are: Active Military ID – USA Only; Driver’s License – USA and International; Passport; Passport ID Card; State Issued ID Card – USA only; Dependent Military – USA only. Additional restrictions may apply. Universal Orlando reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse alcohol to anyone for any reason.

**SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

You can find the current menu for our February 2024 Orlando Informer Meetup below, but more announcements are still to come! Additional venues and Mardi Gras specialties will be added as we get closer to the OI Meetup dates.

Timing​

New in 2024, our unlimited food and non-alcoholic beverage service will kick off as the parks close to daytime guests at select venues! These four locations are marked below with a note in GREEN TEXT.

The other restaurants will aim to begin serving food by 8:00 pm on Friday and 10:00 pm on Saturday. All restaurants will close at 11:30 pm on Friday and 12:30 am on Saturday.

CHECK-IN BITES

New for 2024 and available upon arrival!

TRADITIONAL HOT DOG CART
ALL-BEEF HOT DOG - (GS without bun)
Toppings available: chili, ketchup (Veg, DS, GS), mustard (Veg, DS, GS), sweet relish (Veg, DS, GS), diced onions (Veg, DS, GS), sauerkraut (Veg, DS, GS)

BUTLER PASSED APPETIZERS

BACON SMOKED MACARONI AND CHEESE CUPS
NACHOS with queso sauce - V
NACHOS with salsa (available upon request) - Veg, DS, GS
EGG FRIED RICE
CRISPY VEGETABLE SPRING ROLLS - V
COTTAGE PIE
VEGAN PIE - Veg, DS
WARM PRETZEL - V
Assortment of toppings to include mustard (Veg, DS, GS), spicy mustard (Veg, DS, GS), and beer cheese dip (V)

CROSSOVER DESSERT LOUNGE
New for 2024! Available from 8:30 pm to 11:00 pm on Friday and 10:00 pm to 12:30 am on Saturday.

FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES & SWEETS
COOKIES
Double Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter, Heath Bar, and Chocolate Chunk Cookies
BROWNIE
BLONDIE
ICED LEMON BAR
RICE CRISPY TREATS
Vegan dessert option available upon request - Veg, DS

UNIVERSAL ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE

PORT OF ENTRY

CINNABON

CENTER OF THE ROLL - V
CINNASWEETIES - V

LEMON SLUSH
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

BACKWATER BAR – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

SEUSS LANDING

HOP ON POP ICE CREAM SHOP
ICE CREAM SUNDAES
ICE CREAM CONES
Toppings: Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Hot Fudge, Caramel and Chocolate Sauce, Nuts

GREEN EGGS AND HAM
PIZZA TOTS - GS
BUFFALO CHICKEN TOTS
GREEN EGGS & HAM TOTS
VEGAN PIZZA TOTS - Veg, DS

SEUSS ICEE
ICEE
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

SEUSS POPCORN
POPCORN - Veg, GS, DS

THE LOST CONTINENT
FIRE EATER'S GRILL

TRADITIONAL GYRO
FALAFEL GYRO - V
CHICKEN FINGERS - DS
CHICKEN STINGERS - DS
FRENCH FRIES - DS, GS

LOST CONTINENT BEER
POPCORN - Veg, GS, DS
PRETZELS - Veg, DS

THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER - HOGSMEADE

THREE BROOMSTICKS
FISH & CHIPS - SF
Served with Ketchup and Tartar Sauce
GARDEN SALAD - V (Veg without croutons)
FRUIT CUP - Veg, DS, GS
SHEPHERD’S PIE
APPLE PIE - V
COFFEE, HOT TEA

BUTTERBEER CART

SNOWMAN BUTTERBEER CART

HOG’S HEAD PUB – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

JURASSIC PARK

THE BURGER DIGS - OPENS AT DAYTIME PARK CLOSE
CHEESEBURGER SLIDER
HERBIVORE BURGER - DS, Veg
SPRING SALAD - DS, V
BROOKIE - V

PIZZA PREDATTORIA
CHEESE PIZZA - V
PEPPERONI PIZZA
MEAT LOVERS PIZZA
CAESAR SALAD WITH GRILLED CHICKEN - SF
THUNDER FALLS
CHARGRILLED RIBS - SF
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN - DS, GS
ROASTED PERNIL - DS, GS
BLACK BEANS - DS, GS, Veg
ROASTED POTATOES - DS, GS, Veg
FRESH CORN - DS, GS, Veg
MINI KEY LIME CHEESECAKE - V

JP POPCORN
POPCORN - Veg, DS, GS
CHURROS - V
PRETZELS - Veg, DS

JP BEER
ICEE
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHIPS

KONG CART
ICEE
KONG DOG
HOT DOG
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

NATURAL SELECTIONS
CHICARRON DE HARINA - DS, GS, Veg
GUAVA CHEESE PASTELLE - V
BEEF EMPANADA - DS

WATERING HOLE – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

TOON LAGOON

COMIC STRIP CAFE - OPENS AT DAYTIME PARK CLOSE
BEEF BULGOGI RICE BOWL - GS
EGG ROLL - GS
EGG FRIED RICE - DS, GS

WIMPY’S
WELLINGTON BURGER
VEGAN SUPREME CHEESEBURGER - DS, Veg
CHICKEN FINGERS - DS
CURLY FRIES - DS, Veg
DOLE WHIP PINEAPPLE SORBET - DS, GS, Veg

TOON ICEE
ICEE
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

TOON POPCORN
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

MARVEL SUPERHERO ISLAND

CHILL ICE CREAM
ICE CREAM CUPS AND CONES
VANILLA, CHOCOLATE, DOLE WHIP PINEAPPLE SORBET
Toppings: Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Hot Fudge, Caramel, Peanuts, Whipped Cream

MARVEL POPCORN
ICEE
POPCORN - Veg, DS, GS
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHURROS - V

MARVEL SLUSH
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

SUPERHERO SNACKS
FOOTLONG HOT DOG - DS
CHILI CHEESE DOG
LEMON AND STRAWBERRY SLUSH
POTATO KNISH
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHIPS

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA

HOLLYWOOD

CAFÉ LA BAMBA
MINI SOFT FLOUR TORTILLA
MOJO PORK - DS, GS (without the tortilla)
CHICKEN - DS, GS (without the tortilla)
VEGAN CHORIZO— DS, Veg
Topped With Vegan Shredded Cheese and Vegan Sour Cream
BLACK BEANS- DS, GS, Veg
CONDIMENT STATION: Pico de Gallo, Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Guacamole
MINIATURE CARAMEL FLAN - GS, V
MANGO CHEESECAKE BITES - V

SPRINGFIELD: HOME OF THE SIMPSONS

FAST FOOD BOULEVARD - OPENS AT DAYTIME PARK CLOSE
KRUSTY BURGER
KRUSTY BURGER
MOTHER NATURE BURGER - V
SIDESHOW BOB FOOT LONG HOT DOG - DS
HEAT LAMP DOG - DS
KURLY FRIES - DS, Veg

CLETUS’ CHICKEN SHACK
CHICKEN ARMS - GS
CHICKEN AND WAFFLE SANDWICH
THRILLED TO BE GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH
TATOR TOTS - DS, GS, Veg

LISA’S TEAHOUSE OF HORROR
CAESAR SALAD - SF
TURKEY WRAP
VEGGIE SANDWICH
FRUIT CUP - DS, GS, Veg

FRYING DUTCHMAN
BASKET O’ BAIT - SF
BASKET O’ SHRIMP - SF
CLAM CHOWD-ARRR - SF

LUIGI’S PIZZA
MEAT LIKER’S
MEAT HATER’S - V
CHEESE - V

MOE’S TAVERN – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

DUFF GARDENS – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID
CORN DOG

LARD LAD DONUTS
SMALL PINKS - V
CONES AND SUNDAES
Toppings: Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Hot Fudge, Caramel, Peanuts
COFFEE

SIMPSON HOT DOG
FOOT LONG HOT DOG - DS
CHIPS

SIMPSON POPCORN
POPCORN - Veg, GS, DS
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHURROS - V

WORLD EXPO AND MEN IN BLACK

EXPO EATS
POPCORN - Veg, GS, DS
PRETZELS - Veg, DS
CHIPS

BRIDGE BEER
ICEE
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER - DIAGON ALLEY

LEAKY CAULDRON BUFFETS
ENGLISH PEA SALAD - GS
English Peas, chopped bacon, diced red pepper, chopped egg, shredded cheddar, mayo, squeeze of lemon
SALAD GREENS - V
Served with cucumbers, walnuts, stilton blue cheese, Ranch or Italian dressing
SHEPHERD’S PIE

LEAKY CAULDRON SERVERY
COFFEE, HOT TEA

FLOREAN FORTESCUE’S ICE-CREAM PARLOUR
VARIETY OF ICE CREAM

THE FOUNTAIN OF FAIR FORTUNE
COLD OR FROZEN BUTTERBEER

THE HOPPING POT

SAN FRANCISCO

RICHTER’S BURGER CO. - OPENS AT DAYTIME PARK CLOSE
THE BIG ONE
THE SAN ANDREAS - DS
BEYOND BURGER - DS, Veg
RICHTER SCALE SALAD - V
VANILLA AND CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES
MILE HIGH APPLE PIE - V

CHEZ ALCATRAZ – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

NEW YORK

LOUIE’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT
FETTUCCINI ALFREDO - V
SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS
VEGAN PLANT-BASED SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - DS, Veg
MEATBALL SUB
CAESAR SALAD - SF
with sliced Grilled Chicken
GARLIC BREAD STICKS - DS, Veg
PEPPERONI PIZZA
CHEESE PIZZA - V
GARDEN VEGETABLE PIZZA - V
Exclusive item: MINI ITALIAN CANNOLI - V

FINNEGAN’S BUFFET
PUB SALAD - V
Mixed greens, pickled beets, multi-colored cherry tomatoes, Irish cheddar, celery, cucumbers,
hard-boiled eggs, apple cider vinaigrette
HOT WINGS
With celery sticks, ranch, and blue cheese dressings
VEGAN HAND PIES - DS, Veg
served with Vegan Lime Crème Fraiche
IRISH MACARONI AND CHEESE
Sharp white cheddar, mozzarella, Dubliner cheese, bacon, corn beef, chives
BREAD PUDDING - V
Served with whiskey sauce

FINNEGAN'S BAR – alcoholic drinks available for purchase for guests 21+ with a photo ID

PRODUCTION CENTRAL

MINION CAFÉ BUFFET
KEVIN'S CHOPA CHOPA SALAD - DS
EL MACHO'S SALSA Y SALSA ROPA VIEJA - GS
STEAK & "CHEESE RAY" SLIDERS - SF
Minion beverages are not included

POP-A-NANA
BANANA POPCORN - Veg, GS
POPCORN - Veg, GS

ROCKIT SNACK CART
ICEE
POPCORN - Veg
CHURROS - V
CHIPS

SODA AND WATER SERVED AT ALL LOCATIONS

Bars available – available venues to offer alcoholic beverages at venue pricing. Please note that guests must be 21 years or older and have a valid photo ID to be served and consume alcohol. Acceptable forms of ID are: Active Military ID – USA Only; Driver’s License – USA and International; Passport; Passport ID Card; State Issued ID Card – USA only; Dependent Military – USA only. Additional restrictions may apply. Universal Orlando reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse alcohol to anyone for any reason.
Thanks. Curious where you found this. I don't see it on their website or Facebook page.

Thanks. Curious where you found this. I don't see it on their website or Facebook page.

It's on their website, I don't think I can link here, but will send you a private message with it, if you want? It is not easy to find, I got it because someone mentioned it and Taylor posted the link.

It's on their website, I don't think I can link here, but will send you a private message with it, if you want? It is not easy to find, I got it because someone mentioned it and Taylor posted the link.
Not really that important, the 'butler passed appetizers' on checkin has piqued my interest. Don't recall that from my previous December meetups. Sounds good, especially since many of the restaurants don't start serving until 10 PM on Saturday.

I have to do some planning, as I know many of my favorite rides have to shut down early even though the meetup goes until 1:30. Will probably plan to end my evening at US, eating and hanging out in Diagon Alley with an adult beverage or three.

@georgina the "butler passed appetizers" are new this meetup, and I am def interested to see how it plays out with that. I am also glad to see that 4 restaurants will be open as soon as the park shuts down and not an hour later. They are listed in my post in green :) Are they fabulous places? Not necessarily but at least they will be open. Also in June last year we noticed some carts started serving "free" as soon as the parks closed, we were by MIB and I wanted to grab a drink (paid) before the hour long of waiting, and they saw my band and said they had already started. I am sure that cart is just not as busy as some, so they were able to close down quickly and move to the meetup ring up totals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter