OK APs: Three questions please

crim1978

Mouseketeer
I have been struggling through all the Annual Pass info I can find but am really struggling to get answers to, what I think, are three fairly simple questions.

So if you lovely guys and girls could shed some light please that would just peachy.

So here goes:

1. Can I buy a (or some) annual pass(es) in advance, several months before travelling to DLP, by phoning up or filling out a form here in England. This would presumably enable me to take advantage of the hotel booking discount.

2. If so can I buy one as a straight annual pass without having to buy a one day pass and upgrade it?

And finally:

3. If both of those are possible and I have my shiney new annual pass in my hand, and book my hotel using my discount. When does my "year" start, from when I purchase the pass, when I use the discount on the hotel booking or when I first use it at the turnstile in DLP.

Thank you all so much for your continued help.

You are all wonderful

I am stupid.

Thanks again

Crim

no no not stupid!

1) I believe that APs are only sent to French addresses

2) you can buy an AP voucher at the gate and exchange it that day at the AP centre

3) you need your AP number to book a room - I booked a room only rate at Expedia.de and for my next booking called for an AP rate; they would hold it 24 hours only WITHOUT the AP number which makes it very difficult

sorry!

I just been looking on dlrpmagic.com, which suggests that if we phone the Passport Office they will sell us a temporary passport which we can exchange on arrive for a perminant.

Has anyone done it this way?

Thanks again

If I am right (may not be) they only send a voucher which will be validated only when you go to the AP office and would commence from that date. This would mean you would not get your hotel discount.

I requested the AP brochure, and it had a form to order the APs by mail. you had to fill it out, attach a picture, and mention the start date of your AP.

Not sure if it's only for the French. If I don't forget, I'll check it out. If I ever get home tonight from work :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter