• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OK DISers. Do you know someone personally that has the Virus?

Do You know someone personally with the Virus?

• yes

Votes: 273 55.3%
  • no

Votes: 203 41.1%
  • other

Votes: 18 3.6%

• Total voters
My husband was not feeling well yesterday, and as the day progressed today, he was having trouble breathing, I had to call an ambulance for him, he was tested, presumed positive, and we will know tomorrow. He is on oxygen. I did get a call at about 10:30 that he is still needing a lot of oxygen, honestly I don’t even know what I said. Tomorrow he may need more than oxygen, I CANT even think about that He has fever, and is in ICU.
I was told i will get a call tomorrow with an update, can’t really call there, and don’t want to.
Praying. Keep us updated.

My wife, myself, 3 yo daughter, 1 yo daughter, and mother-in-law had tested positive for covid in early April.

I had nausea first day, up and down fever, nchills, night sweats, and if I took a deep breath it felt like I took a deep breath in cold winter air.

My wife has asthma and had headache, slight fever, and slight tightness in her lung/chest

Both daughters really didn't show any symptoms

Mother-in-law only had a cough and never had a temperature

My wife, myself, 3 yo daughter, 1 yo daughter, and mother-in-law had tested positive for covid in early April.

I had nausea first day, up and down fever, nchills, night sweats, and if I took a deep breath it felt like I took a deep breath in cold winter air.

My wife has asthma and had headache, slight fever, and slight tightness in her lung/chest

Hoping All of you have fully recovered!

The nursing home where my mother is at, a worker brought in the virus. There are 5 cases in the entire county.... My mother in 78 with alzheimer's and stage 2 congestive heart failure. I'm scared to death that she is going to catch this as it would kill her quickly.
:hug:

So crazy how varied the range of symptoms are. Hope you're all doing much better now.

I spoke to the nursing station today, no Dr. I know they are All overwhelmed. My husband continues to be on oxygen, his levels are low, but he is stable. Thanks for asking.

Sending positive thoughts your way!

I finally was able to talk to my friend who had it.
50 years old. Lost 21 pounds, had a fever of 103 plus for 10 days and was making videos for his children to say goodbye. That is how bad it was This is a cop - nothing scares him - but this did.
So as much as I want to go enjoy Chicago - I will continue to do what the Governor says. Today there is a counter protest in Chicago - so the Covidiots will be on the streets.

I haven't posted lately. I think my last post was 4 people we knew.
There has been nothing but death. My heart is breaking.
The high school dad got off the vent but then had a heart attack and died
A good friend from our church died. Such a great guy.
Our son gets a covid break the next 2 weeks and is just doing surgical icu

I haven't posted lately. I think my last post was 4 people we knew.
There has been nothing but death. My heart is breaking.
The high school dad got off the vent but then had a heart attack and died
A good friend from our church died. Such a great guy.
Our son gets a covid break the next 2 weeks and is just doing surgical icu
:hug:

I wanted to first and foremost thank everyone.❤️

i had a long and informative talk with a Dr., she has been a primary one to my husband, my husband is not getting enough oxygen, he just is not, so far no pneumonia, this is a worry. He will need a respirator after tonight, so I’m just like at the end of worry, exhausted, and worry what kind of sick joke life plays on you.
It is what it is, eh. So, I’m probably gonna be around just playing games online, because well, the phone can go off, but I may be off here a while. Some of the posts I can go on many tangents, and It’s not worth it.

I wanted to first and foremost thank everyone.❤

i had a long and informative talk with a Dr., she has been a primary one to my husband, my husband is not getting enough oxygen, he just is not, so far no pneumonia, this is a worry. He will need a respirator after tonight, so I’m just like at the end of worry, exhausted, and worry what kind of sick joke life plays on you.
It is what it is, eh. So, I’m probably gonna be around just playing games online, because well, the phone can go off, but I may be off here a while. Some of the posts I can go on many tangents, and It’s not worth it.
Even in the midst of all the worry, it must help to know there are caring professionals watching over your husband.
In the meantime, you are wise to catch your breath and rest your mind for awhile. Good idea to maybe play some games, the distraction helps.
Keep taking it one day at a time. I continue to remember you both in my prayers. :hug:

I wanted to first and foremost thank everyone.❤

Keeping you and your husband in my prayers/thoughts. Rest if you can. Keep yourself healthy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter