• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok Disney, Where are the Xmas Fireworks?

DisneylandDancer

Earning My Ears
I absolutely LOVE Disneyland during the holidays. And the Christmas fireworks have always been an important part of it. So imagine my dismay when it came time for the holidays and the show remained Disneyland Forever. Don't get me wrong, I think that Disneyland Forever is an amazing show, but its been running for six months already, so it's not like its a new show. And, the Diamond Celebration is going on until next fall, or so I've heard, so the show will still run for a while after the holidays. So what's the harm in replacing DF with the Xmas fireworks for a couple of months? Anyone have any ideas why Disney would chose to do this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter