Ok good, so I'm not a 32 year old loser playing Toontown everyday?

jagar100

Mouseketeer
...was starting to get worried...my DH makes fun of me, but he just doesn't "get" how addicting this game is. My 8 year old and I have a "toontastic" time on this game!!!
Looking for some TRUE FRIENDS!!!! :rotfl:

Signed,
Bananabee (me)
Baron Jabbermush (DS8)

Toontown is a lot of fun so I don't think you're strange at all. There is something very satisfying about hitting a cog with a custard pie. It is a great game to play with a younger child so its wonderful that the pair of you have found some way to "play" together in our post-VMK doldrums.

If you are - that makes me a 35 year old loser, lol

I play with my 6 year old and it is so much fun watching his computer skills improve! Although he always wants to hit level 5 cog on the street with is hard to earn level 7 gags!

We are Captain Scooter DynoCrash - LOL

yay. Check out my toontown group thread on the Community Boards!

i'm Pancakes Mike on toontown. PM me a SF code anytime! ::yes::

If you are - that makes me a 35 year old loser, lol

I play with my 6 year old and it is so much fun watching his computer skills improve! Although he always wants to hit level 5 cog on the street with is hard to earn level 7 gags!

We are Captain Scooter DynoCrash - LOL

I know how you feel. Several years ago, when my son was around 4, we signed up for a trial and was addicted right then. At that point he couldn't even read, so I had to read everything to him. Now he's 8 and really loves it!!! (me tooooo!!!) :woohoo:

I am a single mom and I love to play toontown with my son his toons name is miss pedalbump. I began helping him out with his toon then just for fun made a toon of my own. 2+ yrs later and my toon sleepyone is at 131 laffs and its still fun. I can help anyone who needs help just pm a secret friend code and I can help you using my toon.

OMG! I can't believe I found this thread. LOL! I have been playing for 13 months now. My family thinks I'm nuts too but who cares! LOL!

hey! whoever said it matters what age you are to have fun! LOL. I am pretty young and i couldnt care less about how old ppl are :-) i am in my lower teen yrs and i have fun everyday! LOL i think everyone deserves a little fun once in a while ;-)

i am a 34 year old addict!!!!!! I am Princess Scooter Pickelberry!

I will be turning 30 very soon and I let me 15 month old and 3 1/2 year old sit on my lap while I play toontown! My name is the same on toontown as it was on VMK.

I need to defeat a factory foreman in sellbot HQ, does anyone know where I can find one?

I'm a 36 year old video game addict. I played Toon Town with DD for about a year. She gave it up sooner, but I kept paying for the account so I could play. Now, we're both playing Pirates. That's after time on Webkinz. She keeps asking to join Club Penguin but I think I've paid for enough... for now.

Hey Shay! I hate to be the enabler here but Club Penguin's free. Go log in!:rotfl:

A question for the other adult female players. How do you handle the kids in the game that ask you out, make comments about your characters physical attributes, or throw a fit when you don't help? I love playing the game, but I've had to delete and ignore quite a few people who I thought stepped over the line.

A question for the other adult female players. How do you handle the kids in the game that ask you out, make comments about your characters physical attributes, or throw a fit when you don't help? I love playing the game, but I've had to delete and ignore quite a few people who I thought stepped over the line.

I just ignore them. If they go WAY too far, you should report them.

I was a 33 year old loser... :thumbsup2 I didn't even have kids when I was playing toontown. I quit because I wasn't playing as much as I used to, but sometimes miss it very much. When DS is a little older, I might re-subscribe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter