OK...Got my clothes all ready!!!

TIGGER36027

Earning My Ears
OK...I washed all my clothes I am taking, rinsed them all in Snuggle ((smells sooo good)) and gonna iron them tonite and pack pack pack.

Also went to Wal-Mart and got a few travel supplies.....
14 DAYS TO GOOOOO!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO

I wish these 2 weeks would fly by. I am so ready to get back to the most magical place ever!
I wanna see IT ALL . Like I missed anything the last gozillion times I have been. LOL

OOOOOHHHHHHHH!! That is awesome! I wish I was that close to my vacation.
I will be as prepared as you too. I am already starting to buy some things for our trip in May.
I'm sure you will have a great time.

The last two weeks will probably seem longer than the whole entire time of planning your trip. Isnt that the way it always works?

Keep us posted on what you are doing to keep yourself busy, and preparing for your trip these next few days before you go. It helps pass our time too.. :)

I will be glad to help pass the time!

I also got 2 gallons of bottled water for my dogs. When I board them, I always take my own. Florida water is different from Bama water....so they vet told me to keep them in their "own environment" as much as possible.

I also wrote me out a list (im a list person) of things that I need to pack....I scatch thru the items that I have already gotten in the bag, so that is a good time passer for me as well!

Dont worry disneydreamer, May will be here before ya know it!! :)

YIKES, I'm leaving next Saturday (8/25) and havn't started packing. A have a few clothes out that I want to bring for me (not dd, ds and dh packs himself). Goodness, maybe I will have to start tonight.

Originally posted by TIGGER36027
OK...I washed all my clothes I am taking, rinsed them all in Snuggle ((smells sooo good)) and gonna iron them tonite and pack pack pack.

Also went to Wal-Mart and got a few travel supplies.....
14 DAYS TO GOOOOO!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO

I wish these 2 weeks would fly by. I am so ready to get back to the most magical place ever!
I wanna see IT ALL . Like I missed anything the last gozillion times I have bee
n. LOL

Actually, it seems to me that the closer I get, the faster the days
are flying by. We leave in SEVEN DAYS!!! I wrote out postcard
labels today. Got traveler's cheques yesterday. I've been
packing all the non-clothing items for about 2 weeks.

I am finding it difficult to concentrate. Useless at work. Worse
at home....

Mouse-thoughts fill my head.

:bounce: :bounce:

LOL@Mouse-thoughts fill my head!! That is so cute!

I just cant concentrate either...Im thinking today..."This time in 2 weeks........."

OH, come on August 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The excitement before the trip is half the fun! I envy you! Enjoy the anticipation and have a wonderful trip!

You made me want to start packing now... our next trip is in November!

Holly P

Tigger-you have set a match under me and I went home from work yesterday and began packing-all because of you :)
I now how all the clothes, socks, underwear, bathingsuites, etc. out and ready to go.
I want to iron them and then put the kids clothes in zip locks, I have done this before and it really works and keeps the clothes nice and neat. Maybe I will start doing that tonight.
Thanks again! Leaving next Saturday for the BC! :)

TedP and JS... Im so glad I inspired you!!! It doesnt matter if your trip is in Nov....TedP...that is so ok to go ahead and pack!! Nothing wrong with it! Im so happy for ya'll to be packing right along with me!!! :)

Hey, the idea about some clothes in baggies, that is a very cool idea. I bet it does keep the clothes neat. Great TIP! Thank you js!!!

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!! YAHOOOOO!

Us too, Tigger36027! Today I start to prepare and finalize my lists! We leave on the 29th of August and we're from Alabama too! Have a great trip!

:bounce:
Enjoy and have a great time! (Are you flying or driving? We drive, about 6 1/2 hours but worth the savings!)

Holly ;)
(Who's off to finalize my lists!)

Hey Nuts4Disney!

Where is Fairhope? We are leaving on the 31st of August!!!!!
We are driving as well. My hubby drives about 95 down I75......so we get there in about 5-51/2 hours. But we are taking my pups with us, so we will have to stop for potty breaks for my boys! LOL

Well Im glad you are packing too....:)

You have a great trip as well, and BE CAREFUL!!!!! :)

BTW, which way do you go...we go thru Albany Ga, then stay on 75 til we hit the big I4!!!!!!

We leave on Sept 1 and I started packing yesterday. Only non-clothing items so far, but thinking about what I want me and DS's to wear. I'll start getting them together next week. I am going to try the ziploc bag thing for my kids this trip. Sounds so easy and takes up less room. DH is a notorious overpacker, I'm not even going to try. I'll just give him his own suitcase and let him take care of it. 2 DS's and I will have 1 of our own.

Tigger36027,

Fairhope is on the Gulf, just east of Mobile and about 1 hour from Pensacola, Fl.

So we hit I-10 East bound, just passed Tallahassee(sp?), we get on I-75. I think it is Lake City, that we hit I-75. It probably takes us really about 6 hours, but that includes an hour lunch brake and potty breaks. We have a 3yr. old and 11month old, so we'll have a potty break too. We'll be stopping in Ocala to get our AP's.

I have a lot of packing, we'll be there Wed. to Wed.. I have to pack for me, DH, DD(3), and DS(11months). Just once I would like to take a trip with one bag LOL.

BTW, we are you staying. We're at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown Disney. We usually stay at a Morderate or Value, but got an awesome deal!! we just couldn't turn down.

Have fun and stay safe!

Holly :)

Michele from Decatur, IL.

Just had to comment...I grew up in Pontiac, Il. pretty close to you.

Have a great trip! (I can have pitty on your DH, I too tend to over pack.) :)

We are staying at Wilderness Lodge!! Man, you are quite aways from us. Do you turn the radio channel to the Disney Network when you get to Ocala? We love stopping at the Disney Info Center there!! It makes us really aware that we are about 1 hr from the World!! I love the drive.....takes FORRRREVER to get there (or so it seems to anxious travelers LOL)!!!

Yea, packing for all those family members, you need to start packing now! ;)

Wow, the Wilderness is nice. We are staying there when we go back in December.
We were down there in June(while DH on business) and couldn't find the radio station, hopefully we will this time.

We definitely have to stop in Ocala, we need to get our AP's. We enjoy the stop and we're in no big rush. My entire immediate family(6 of 7 silbling families and my parents) arrives the following day, so we're just going slow and relaxing. To me the road trip is part of the fun.

Have fun!

:p

Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter