Ok got the Dream

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Can anyone give me the numbers to book via Shareholders club

Can anyone give me the number for booking rooms using AP

Thanks

Would this also be an appropriate thread for someone to explain the how, who, what, when and where of each as I'm interested but know very little about either. TIA

Hi Steve,
I bought my shares through Hargreaves and Lansdown 08453450801.At the time they were 10p per share, and the transfer stamp and commission cost me £20 in total. So for 1000 shares, Ispent £120, I thought the service was first class and all the paperwork arrived 2 days later.
Barclays are advertising £7.50 per transaction just now and the shares are sitting at 9p to buy!

Once you have your shares go to http://www.eurodisney.com/en/0322.php, print off the shareholders club application form and you're off.

Wait for you see the card - brilliant and I can't wait to see inside Salon Mickey!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the info, I'm just trying to work out what I would save if I were to spend £120 on shares - do you get money off when you book?

Yes, there are all sorts of discounts - and if you were lucky and got the 9p per share figure you could spend considerably less.

PS you don't have to buy 1000 shares - if you buy 2000 you get membership completely free [I qualified for the old amount - don't have 2000]........but you can buy much smaller amounts and pay 30euros to join.

Hope I've got that right now - !? ::yes::

Hi Steve

this website link will show you discounts http://www.eurodisney.com/en/0324.php

I have to say we saved a fortune on the purchases alone - 15% :goodvibes Remember that the shareholders club is valid for 3 years before renewal. Also if you have more than 2,000 shares (used to be 500 :sad1: ) there is no fee.

Reid

You need 500 shares to become a member of the Shareholders club and 30 euros gets you 2 years membership.

Dear Steve,

Sorry only just remembered I should draw your attention to a previous thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=867188, about Euro Disney shares. I hope this address gets you there if not its on page 2 - basically I think the main thrust of it is that you may only have until 31 October to buy shares .

Kaye

To book a room with AP discount, you can just call the regular DLRP reservation line, but you have to cleary mention you want to make a reservation with AP discount and without park tickets!

I have noticed a few mentions of 2,000 being the new level of shares needed for certain privelages - that certainly makes it look less like a good deal or am I missing something?

Steve

If you buy 2000 shares you don't have to pay the 30 euro every 2 years to be a member of the shareholders clup. The minimum nuber you can have to be a shareholders club member on payment of the 30 euros is 500
I brought DH 500 for Fathers Day and we paid the 30 euros we get all the privlages that the members with 2000+ pay just that we had to pay the 30 euros

Thanks for clearing that up - sounds like it would definitely be worth it if we intend to go 3-4 times in that 4 year period. Can I use it to book packages through normal travel agents or do I have to book differently?

I think you have to book on :

A toll-free line 00800 64 74 56 30 from France, UK, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Italy or the dedicated line 00 33 (0)1 64 74 56 30, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday
Not sure about this though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter