ok I cant hold it in any longer!!! were going to....

binny

do something that MATTERS!
ALASKA!!!!!

If you notice my count down clock is gone for DisneyLand because we have some major things coming up this year that I cant share just yet (Im sitting on my hands believe me I want to tell so bad!!!)

BUT we decided that for our Ten Year Anniversary we will be taking our cruise that we were supposed to take for our honeymoon!!!

Im so excited I just cant wait!!! We're taking at least 10 days off to do it and we will go visit friends and places that we used to when we were dating ( for those that dont know the story, I worked in Alaska and had to leave right after I met DH he called me two days later and said " I cant live without you Im moving up for the summer too!)

YAY

ps this also why Ive been reading the Alaska threads lately lol Im boning up on my tours :)

SO were going in June of 2004 ( our anniversary is next week but I dont want to go to Alaska in February ;) )

Great! :teeth: I have a friend who took that cruise last July and LOVED it!

next June probably the second and third weeks so we can be there for dhs Birthday.

Originally posted by binny
ALASKA!!!!!

SO were going in June of 2004 ( our anniversary is next week but I dont want to go to Alaska in February ;) )

We're doing a cruise to Alaska in June 2004 too! :bounce:
Sshhhh....DH doesn't know. It's a surprise for our anniversary.

cool Meri!! Which line are you taking?

Wouldnt it be a hoot if we were on the same one?

Well, I've only looked a little so far.
Looks most likely Holland America. On the Amsterdam....departing from Seattle.

I have 2 trips to plan before that.....so I'm not quite into it yet.

Thats great we'll be on a HAL too We're going to tweak it a little bit though and just do a half-cruise then fly out of Whitehorse. So we'll cruise up then take a week or so to drive around and see our friends and stuff.

Maybe we'll see you guys :)

Hey maybe Perdido will join us too?

My husband leaves for Alaska next Wednesday for a week~ brrrr Alaska in February right? its warmer there than here can you believe that! anyways we use to live in Fairbanks and he played hockey up there for four years and they are having a reunion, a great friend and former team mate donated air miles so he could be there for the reunion. I am not sure if I would go back or not maybe in the summer but definetly not before Hawaii. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter