• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok i just booked the free dining......

lisaross

DIS Veteran
just some questions,

When eating at TS is it eat or loose your dessert credit??

As far as CS do your credits show if its a childrens cs credit or adult?

They don't seperate table service into credits for appetizer, drink and desert. It's just a table service credit. So if you don't order desert, I presume you just lose it. However, I would think you could have them put one in a to go box. But don't order ice cream this way. It sort of gets messy quickly.
Not at this time no.

lisaross said:
just some questions,

As the previous poster said, it is all one credit, not broken down into each course. So if you don't eat it, or take it with you, you don't get to save it.

Credits only show as Adult or Child on your key/ticket card. It will show 2A, 2C on your card. But they can't determine how many of each you have used. Who is to say that only 1 adult and 1 child ate last time you ate? So it will just show up as a number of credits. You will get how many credits you have left on your receipt after you pay. Some TS servers will make a deal of it if you have 2A and 2C, but are charging 3A and 1C on the card, for instance. But since the system isn't set up to specify which have been used, they can't tell if you only used 1A credit the last time you ate. Most CS restaurants don't care at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter