• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ok im second guessing everything.....

goofytiggerfan

Mouseketeer
We will be in Florida for July 3rd to the 7th, with 4 day park hoppers and four children ages 14, 13, 10,&5. My grandparents live an hour away so most likely we will be getting to Disney on the 3rd around noon. So far I have the 3rd as 1/2 day until 4:30 pm at epcot doing world showcase (we have big one direction fans who want to see the UK) then go to GF for dinner at 1900 park fare and then on to MK until 3 am. The fourth at MK (hopefully having a break in the day) all day, the 5th morning at epcot and afternoon at DHS, then the 6th will be Animal Kingdom and then HS evening. What do you think should I switch anything? I know the parks are going to be crowded what is going to get the best park time and ride times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter