OK, I've got the ticker....Poly in August!!!

Hello Solana

Just wanted to step in to say Hi !!! You have been very busy. 2 weeks from today, we will be at our FAVORITE place on earth... :rotfl2:

RHMH said:
Hello Solana

Just wanted to step in to say Hi !!! You have been very busy. 2 weeks from today, we will be at our FAVORITE place on earth... :rotfl2:

Thanks Bob! I saw the other day that you switched to AKL?? That will be so nice! I switched to the Poly....just can't get away from that place :)

2 weeks! Yay! Is everyone excited? Midori's friend & mom still going??

Thanks Bob! I saw the other day that you switched to AKL?? That will be so nice! I switched to the Poly....just can't get away from that place :)

2 weeks! Yay! Is everyone excited? Midori's friend & mom still going??

Yes, everyone is going and so excited. I am super excited for Midori to have Lucy, BBF since Kinder going with us. Lucy and Midori will have the time of their life this year. :banana:

Since Kathleen and Lucy are going, Poly was so out of the question for us. But maybe one day in the future. AKL is super nice also and I have no reason to even stay crying about the Resort. we are packed and ready to get out of the 105 Texas Heat... and go to 104 Florida Heat with 100% Humidity. :rotfl2:

HOLY CRAP that's one heck of an update!!! :woohoo:

I have to tell you the picture of you and you brother is JUST too adorable!!!!!!!
Goofy has eye lashes!! can you imagine the mascara wand that has to be used on those?!?!:rotfl2:

Now i have to take a picture of my D~ stuff, of course i have to make it look as amazing as it really is in real life!!!

Keep going Suzi!

It seriously bothers me when people wing it at Disney.... I have people coming to me asking me to plan their trips because i yell at them... :confused3
Think i need to become a Disney planner for the NON planners

It's getting close! Getting so excited! I am excited about meeting you and D! I too am not a big talker so I'm not joining in on many big meets. If you see us on our mk day, say hi! I believe I will have a BBB Tink on y hands for mt of the day! That. Unless she changes her mind again!

Solana !!!

We leave this Friday!!!:cool1: I will post a link below to view our daily Vlogs.

Oh Soooooooozzzzzziiiiiiiii <---- Said in my best MN whale accent...

D~

I'm so sorry! I just don't have the time like I used to for the DIS. You just wait......You'll see. It sucks when you can't DIS at work (except for right now because the boss isn't here and the lady who sits behind me is at lunch) :hyper:

I'm so sorry! I just don't have the time like I used to for the DIS. You just wait......You'll see. It sucks when you can't DIS at work (except for right now because the boss isn't here and the lady who sits behind me is at lunch) :hyper:

:rolleyes2

I need a plan from you... i NEED to know!!! ::yes::

What do you mean "a plan" from me??? Haven't I already shared my plans over and over again??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter