OK...post your favorite!

1. 4 cruises, so far. #5 this October 2017 and #6 October 2018

2. Not sure, I have only been on Magic (before update) and Dream (which I think has had some tweaks too since 2014).

3. Our first 7 Night Magic Western and 3 night Dream Concierge.

4. ️CC with Cabana,

Love seeing everyone's reponse and wow 44 cruises. Lucky!

It seems a lot of people have been on multiple DCL cruises here. I'd love to hear:

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on.
2. Your favorite ship.
3. Your favorite itinerary.
4. Your favorite port/stop.

:)

1. 8 covering all 4 ships and 61 nights (have 3 more booked)
2. Disney Magic
3. Alaska
4. Guernsey (on the inaugural British Isles)

Last edited:
1. 8 so far...EBPC, 3 Caribbean (east & west), Baltic Capitals, B2B Med./Trans. & Alaska.
2. Probably Magic (first DCL ship we sailed on) Have not been on Dream (cruises too short)
3. Alaska for almost 24/7 viewing of passing landscape, Med. & Baltic for packing in the most history in every port and WBTA for total relaxation.
4. Aruba, Capri and CC (gotta snorkel out to the mouse).

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on. 14 coming up in November and 15 and 16 on the books for 2018
2. Your favorite ship. Magic - because it was the first one I was on.
3. Your favorite itinerary. Did a repo from Vancouver to LA with a good friend and my mom.
4. Your favorite port/stop. Belieze but Disney doesn't go there :) That aside I do love going to Castaway Cay and will miss it on my upcoming Bermuda cruise.

It seems a lot of people have been on multiple DCL cruises here. I'd love to hear:

2. Your favorite ship.

8 cruises:love1:
Fantasy
Spend as much time as I can in Senses and Cove Cafe
Puerto Rico

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on. - We will be on our 12th cruise Saturday; an Eastern on the Fantasy.
2. Your favorite ship. - ALL of them for different reasons! If I had to pick one, I'd go with the Fantasy.
3. Your favorite itinerary. - I like the Eastern because of the extra sea day as opposed to the Western,
4. Your favorite port/stop. - Our destination is truly the ship; however, the port in Puerto Rico is nice.

Cruises: 15, # 16 in Sept./Oct Fantasy
Favorite ship: The Magic, first cruise in 2002 and 25th anniversary vow renewal in 2012
Favorite itinerary: Hawaii & Alaska
Favorite port: Not a port, but loved Tracy Arm.......polar opposite of what this Floridian is accustomed too.

1. Our fifth in October 2018
2. Wonder
3. Northern European Capitals
4. I don't remember the order but we docked in Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, St. Petersburg, Tallinn

2. Your favorite ship.

1. 11. 12 in two weeks. 13 in October.
2. Fantasy.
3. ALL
4. Castaway Cay

13 (soon to be 14)
2. Fantasy
3. Eastern Caribbean (sea days are my favorite)
4. St. Maarten

This is an older post, but saw that it was recently responded to so I am going to update our cruise numbers. :)
1. 21 cruises as of last week. With 22 coming up in September.
2. Still Disney Fantasy
3. Now I like Western better because I love Jamaica
4. Jamaica

1. 8 covering all 4 ships and 61 nights (have 3 more booked)
2. Disney Magic
3. Alaska
4. Guernsey (on the inaugural British Isles)

Updating almost two years later:
1. 14 covering all 4 ships at least twice, 91 nights, and 12 different itineraries (have 4 more booked)
2. Disney Magic, but Disney Wonder is an as close as possible second place
3. Alaska (repeating in 17 days), but 12-night British Isles and 7-night Northern Europe are excellent also
4. Guernsey (on the inaugural British Isles), but Le Havre going to Normandy was aweing (especially in context of yesterday's 75th Anniversary)

About to do our 7th
Magic
Western Caribbean (with Key West)
Castaway Cay with Cabana/Concierge ( only one time, loved it)

1. How many DCL cruises you've been on. 12
2. Your favorite ship. Magic
3. Your favorite itinerary. WBTA (the early ones, with more ports)
4. Your favorite port/stop. Kauai

2. Your favorite ship.

I am still a newbie. 3 Dream Cruises- Bahamas.. castaway #1

2. Your favorite ship.

1. 3 DCL cruises - Two in 2015 and one in 2017.
2. Disney Dream
3. Once on a 3 nights on the Wonder, we had to skip Nassau so we just had Castaway Cay + 1 sea day. :P
4. Grand Cayman (But I also love Castaway Cay, Cozumel, Half Moon Cay and Princess Cays... and Ocho Rios is absolutely breathtaking).

2. Your favorite ship.

OK I'll play since this thread is resurrected from the dead.

1. 8
2. Fantasy. Reason: The Meridian. And also the ship feels more spacious and welcoming. it touches an intimate fibre.
3. Anything that includes Mexico. Love going to the grocery stores there to stock up on beer and spicy snacks which I then take to my verandah. Beer+ Mexican snacks+ a good book+ the ocean= HEAVEN.
4. St Thomas! I love that island so much I would live there.

1. 6 (7 and 8 booked)
2. Wonder
3. Southern Caribbean (so far--have WBTA and Alaska coming up)
4. This one is SO hard! Castaway Cay, Aruba, Villefranche

1. How many cruises? 7 with 8 booked
2. Favorite Ship: Dream. Our first cruise in 2015 and only time we sailed on her.
3. Favorite itinerary: Mediterranean, but DM and I love the themed cruises too. We have done SWDAS, HOTHS, and Very Merrytime, Our next is MDAS.
4. Favorite port: I don't think I have one. I guess any of the Med ones.

11 (going on 12 in two weeks)

2. Your favorite ship.
Fantasy

11 night Dover- Norway- Iceland- Scotland

4. Your favorite port/stop. Overnight in Reykjavik (it’s so cool to witness the 24 hour daylight)

2. Your favorite ship.

11 cruises
The Wonder
Panama Canal due to the length of the cruise; Alaska for destination
Skagway Alaska

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter