ok. so here is how this all worked out

:cheer2: Go Meg!!! :lmao:

I still don't get why they're so shocked this blew up. Like I said, when there's a lot more people than just you who want to do something you can't exactly just say you get it without consulting anyone. It's frankly pretty rude. Anyone agree?

What I don't get is why they haven't started their MM thread(s) anyway....

I still like the poll idea.

And a YAGE was needed. -applause- :lmao:

What I don't get is why they haven't started their MM thread(s) anyway....

I still like the poll idea.

And a YAGE was needed. -applause- :lmao:

ok. back

and i havent started mine yet because even though i dislike all of those who have fought me. i refuse to start one while another one is going, forcing the good people on this site to favor one

Go ahead and start your game. No one can stop you and no one was trying to stop you. We were just trying to think of a way that was fair so everyone who wanted to run a game could.

Also, how many murders do you plan on having in your game? I was just wondering.

ok. back

and i havent started mine yet because even though i dislike all of those who have fought me. i refuse to start one while another one is going, forcing the good people on this site to favor one

More than likely, considering how many people want to run one, if this is left unadressed, someone will start theirs after Sara's before you can start yours.

I was just thinking the same thing. I agree with the poll idea as well.
:rotfl:

It seems like we pretty much all agree, then, for the most part.
I haven't read a YAGE since Wall-E's on NYE..

Go ahead and start your game. No one can stop you and no one was trying to stop you. We were just trying to think of a way that was fair so everyone who wanted to run a game could.

Also, how many murders do you plan on having in your game? I was just wondering.

No, we're not trying to stop you or tell you what to do. We're trying to offer advice.

I wanna see what'd happen if you did start a game. I think we may all be surprised with teh results.

im thinking 2. but im going to let everyone submit 1 guess every week
and the characters can vote on having a detective that gets one every 2 days

More than likely, considering how many people want to run one, if this is left unadressed, someone will start theirs after Sara's before you can start yours.

It seems like we pretty much all agree, then, for the most part.
I haven't read a YAGE since Wall-E's on NYE..

No, we're not trying to stop you or tell you what to do. We're trying to offer advice.

I wanna see what'd happen if you did start a game. I think we may all be surprised with teh results.

HOW FUNNY WAS WALL-E'S YAGE?!
I was dying xD

there is a snag in my plan. not everybody can put in a guess everyweek. instead i will pm a couple people every few days and they can submit their answer but if i find out that they read the message and talked about it with someone else before they submit their guess. the guess will be disqualified right or wrong and they will be more in risk for murder

I don't remember Wall-E's YAGE at all...I must've been like, dead that night, haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter