• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OK, what's w/ all the "Magic" ???

I think your DD would LOVE the ALL STARS, especially ASMo. I think she wouldn't want to stay anywhere else, ever again but there!
I would give them a try!

We have stayed in Deluxe too, but most kids prefer All Stars.

In general it's nice to go back to your room/pool before going to a different park in the same day.
And we love charging everything back to the room. That room key has charging privilages on it, your park passes too, very convenient!

We've been to Disney (Orlando and CA) nine times, and we have never stayed onsite. Always wanted to, but the prices were just too high, and it would have been great when our kids were younger. Our kids are now 12 and 15. We always went back to the hotel during the day for rest, but just getting back to our car was a little bit of an ordeal.

This will be the first time we will be staying onsite (June, 2002). I am REALLY EXCITED. The CBR looks so wonderful, and we are definintely going to have a couple of days just to relax at the hotel. The only thing I'm worried about is once we stay onsite, we'll never want to stay anywhere else.

As for the magic of the resorts, I'm looking forward to finding out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter