• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok..where are you, that is warm...plz share!

JoiseyMom

<font color=orange>Have you had your SPANX today??
I am tired of winter in NJ..the cold..the snow.. yes I know others have had worse snow.. so for all of us, if you live somewhere warm and sunny... please share where you are and let us live vicariously through you!!

I am tired of winter in NJ..the cold..the snow.. yes I know others have had worse snow.. so for all of us, if you live somewhere warm and sunny... please share where you are and let us live vicariously through you!!

ME!! It was 35* here today!! It was 45* 2 days ago!! We are having a fabulous February here in Maine!

It is about 72 today but with a bit of a breeze so I have to wear a light sweater outside to keep the chill off.

I live in Los Angeles and I work in Burbank. There are about four clouds in the sky.

I have a pull-out couch. What time shall I expect you?

Warm and sunny is a beautiful dream right about now. I want to be there too - badly. Many of our friends are headng to warmer climates this week since the kids are on break. I decided to re-do my bathroom.:headache: It sounded like a great idea until we got that snow storm yesterday!

Early Spring Please!:daisy::flower1::butterfly:sunny:

It is about 72 today but with a bit of a breeze so I have to wear a light sweater outside to keep the chill off.

I live in Los Angeles and I work in Burbank. There are about four clouds in the sky.

I have a pull-out couch. What time shall I expect you?

LOL...don't tempt me!! My DS25 lives up in Rosamond!! Hmm...maybe he needs a visit from his mommy!! :love:

It sure ain't the Gulf Coast of MS, tonight. We are expecting up to 3" (yep, inches) of snow tonight:woohoo: All three coastal counties have shelters set up and no school tomorrow. Thought you guys up North would think that was funny.

The Saints win AND snow!! Hell has frozen over! :rotfl2:
Wow what a week!

It's about 90 deg F (low 30s in the celsius scale) pretty much every day right now...sunny, not a cloud in the sky...

Of course, it's night-time now, so the temp has dropped down to about 65 deg. Our windows are open, and there's a gentle breeze cooling down the house. I can smell the flowers growing on my window ledge and crickets are chirping in the background.

Is that what you were looking for? ;)

I'll be asking for you to repay the favour in June when we're being rained out and shivering because of our lack of central heating!

OP I know how you feel, I live near DC, I've never seen this much snow in my whole 25 years on earth!

The only reason I am warm and cozy right now is because I have a fat bulldog snoring on my lap. I wish I was back in disney... we cut our trip short and were happy about it, as soon as we got back, we knew that while it was the responsible decision, it was a bad one:scared1:

Oh I would LOVE to be able to send you some of my warm weather...except we don't HAVE ANY!!!! I live in Florida and today it was 42 degrees - this has been a cold winter for us! At first I loved it - I'm not usually that fond of the heat but it would be really nice to actually be able to go out without a coat for a change.

I think Florida is having an identity crisis...

It's about 90 deg F (low 30s in the celsius scale) pretty much every day right now...sunny, not a cloud in the sky...

Of course, it's night-time now, so the temp has dropped down to about 65 deg. Our windows are open, and there's a gentle breeze cooling down the house. I can smell the flowers growing on my window ledge and crickets are chirping in the background.

Is that what you were looking for? ;)

I'll be asking for you to repay the favour in June when we're being rained out and shivering because of our lack of central heating!

:goodvibes:cloud9:

Thank you!! Muchas Gracias!!! Yes, that was what I was looking for!

I will definitely return the favor!

It's nice where I am, too. This is a pic I took from our office yesterday afternoon. Downtown Los Angeles is in the distance with snow-covered mountains.

23443_1290804561435_1569881927_30721345_5972641_n.jpg

Today I had to drive to Camarillo (about 60 miles north of LA) and to Pt. Mugu, near the water, and it was warm, beautiful, and we were surrounded by green hills. It was really nice.

The weather is supposed to warm up for us this weekend. :sunny:

I live an hour north of Sydney and its currently 37 degrees C ( so around 98 F). We have had a very hot summer with lots of humid and muggy days due to rain, so I can't wait till winter!!

Another sydney-sider here and as my mother says.........it is 'stinking hot'. We are certainly in the high 90's at my place today.
I am planning to spend the afternoon in the pool and then will sit outside this evening with my hubby and have a nice cold drink.

I have been green with envy watching your snow on the east coast. I love snow and it looks pretty.

Quasar

Vegas, baby.

I put the top down on my car today (Volvo C70). I work in North Las Vegas and had to go downtown to pick something up at one of the federal buildings and on the way back I put the top down on my car. It was about 60 degrees. NIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

Been in the higher 50s most of this week in Florida. I'm not complaining though, I'll get to go to the parks despite the weather. No fear of travel being cancelled! :)

Stay warm!

Another Sydney-sider here. Hot, sticky and stormy today. I don't mind the heat, but the humidity drives me bonkas.

It is winter here, so our weather is lovely! Its about 73 right now, at 2:30 in the afternoon:love: Its actually a cool day, its been getting to about 85 every day and is forecast to be in the low 80s all week. LOVELY. Nights are about 60 and I get COLD, wimpy, wimpy.

If it makes you feel any better, it will be in the 100s by late April and stay HOT until November.

I grew up in the mid-west of the USA. I feel sorry for all of you people and the winter driving! What a pain!

Katy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter