The 15th is bubbas birthday. So he never has school on his
birthday. That's always winter break.

I'd love to get Rhonda Pam and Danica to come. And how
about Lisa. Let's not leave her out.
Can someone please gives the date of ckc that we are having
lunch so I can plan ahead. Bubba has lots of cub scouts stuff
coming up and I like to plan.
Thank you.

CKC is April 30 - May 1. Lunch is on May 1.

I think Lisa will be in Disney that week.

I got 4 different color sets. So I had 16 jars holding the new flowers, and then the 6 extras. What I laughed at, was I had a different number of each type. I had 7 of the dark/muted, 6 of the orange/red, 5 of the blue/pink, and 4 of the muted pastels.

$.40 bottles of Prima flowers? Heck, I'm looking for those tonight!

I just finished sorting my new flowers. I opened all the jars and reorganized so each jar is just one color flower. After I was done I had 6 extra jars. Then I "shifted all the flowers down the line"...I put the flowers from the half empty milk bottles into the jars, then I took the flowers in the half empty tall tubes/tall oval tubes and put them in the milk bottles. I have a drawer where the milk bottles will fit, but those taller ones wouldn't. So now I think if I take out the stuff that is in the drawer I am thinking of, I can get all my flowers in the drawer. Instead of 5 different places.

40 cents for flowers AND storage is awesome. If anyone doesn't want the little jars, I'll take em.

I found the jars of flowers in the same area as the leftover Christmas $1 spot Stocking Stuffer items.

Hope, your haul looks a lot like mine! I did get the MS gingerbread edge punch too. I got the individual holly one and put back the holly edge border - hope I don't regret that - but...I got the pine needles one for $2 two weeks ago. I got the cheers edge one and the present edge ones too. I put back the champagne flute one...

In addition to those rhinestone words, I also got the large jars of the MS glitter and microbeads and 15 jars of the 30-count Prima "frosted flowers" @ 50 cents each - they are pretty cute.

There are a few items put away as gift items too - since I exchange gifts (um...frequently...with at least one other scrapper...!

Go back Hope! That's where I found mine. I brought up one jar to ask since I had read here that some prima flowers were on sale. WHen the clerk said 40 cents, I thought she meant 40 cents off of $3.00 at first! I asked her to hold up my sale and then went and got the rest of them.

Ok, I'm coming out of lurkdum to ask, can I see a picture of these flowers so I can find them too?

Oh man!!! They've got new people coming out the wood work for deals.

Run away Bambi, run away!!!!!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:welcome: to the bottomless pit BE!!! Hold on to your wallet!!!

Here ya go! My DD already sorted them all by color -- this jar was originally a mixed bunch.

003-7.jpg

004-12.jpg

Didn't you just hit 14,000 last week? Or was that someone else? :rotfl:

I love how they're frosted... my mom won't let me open hers though. :(

Maybe she'll end up getting some as a gift...!

Well, the Ban tape clearly wasn't strong enough!!! I'll blame it on TinkerBean's son and mine - who had to be somewhere this morning together - and it was only five miles away from Natick....:rotfl2:

I got lucky at the closing Mike's in Natick with a few things - including nine more jars of Primas - didn't leave a single one @40 cents each. Virtually all the other clearance scrappy stuff is gone - but I did score a couple of nice MS punch around the page sets and the Fiskars corner embossing punches that I love for dirt cheap. Also a few of those boxes of American Crafts ribbon (the 6 pk) that are usually 5.99 each - I got for $1.25 each.

Didn't get anything at the Natick ACM - and only bought six 25-packs of the clearance 12 x 12 solid color cardstock papers at the Jo's - 97 cents each - great colors, too.

Pam your bad blaming it on innocent children :lmao::lmao:.

It's got to be the tape cause Buffy gorrilla glued my rearend to the wagon! I'm still there.

You beat me to them! If I get the huge amount of girl scout stuff I have to do done in time tomorrow, I'm going to Millbury for cheap flowers!

I just wanted to let you all know that my DH is not going to let me play with ya'll much longer....
I made him stop at 3 different M's today to look for the flowers... and I'm happy to report that I am now the proud owner of 25 containers. He was not happy but oh well.

Now if I could just find some of the Martha punches.
S :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter