Ok would someone please unconfuse me?

mojophone

<font color=red>AKA The Gorgeous Skinny Zipperman<
I understand that it cost 2TS credits for a Signature Meal. I keep seeing people saying that them and their significant other are going to to have 2 signature meals and it is only going to cost them 4 TS. I suppose my question is this, I thought it cost 2 TS per person for a signature meal. Am I mistaken? :confused3

They are going to share one meal between the two of them at two different places would be my guess. That would be 4 credits total.

Cannot_Wait_4Disney said:
They are going to share one meal between the two of them at two different places would be my guess. That would be 4 credits total.

Is one meal enough to feed to people at a signature dining exp and they let you share like that?

Yes they will let people share like that.
Whether it's enough food depends upon eating habbits. For light eaters, yes. For heavy eaters, no. For average eaters yes if you wanted to supplement it with a snack.

Folks have been noting that the finer restaurants are beginning to serve more reasonable (smaller) portions, so keep that in mind if you're thinking of sharing meals. (You may need to consider the hobbit's second dinner idea. :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter