• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok, you got FP+ for Anna & Elsa...

I can't make FP+ selections until Tuesday march 18th. :( I really hope there are some left for A&E for May 19th or 23rd

JCPenny.com

you have to type in the Item Numbers for them to pop up.

Elsa Product ID is RN370-7016D
Anna Product ID is RN370-7015D

Most of the sizes are sold out

Oh my. I can't believe how limited the times are already. The earliest I could get on a morning with EMH was 10:50. I checked the following morning when we have 8:20 ADRs at CP, and there was a 9:00 available. I kept both, but I'm guessing we'll end up going to the 9:00 one. My DD REALLY wants to meet Rapunzel. I hope they release FP+ for those. I saw on MDE that they listed "Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall" on the park hours.
I

I have a similar issue. I had to split my party to get A&E to show without it saying standby available. We really want Rapunzel but both her M&G as well as Cinderella's are grayed out.

I

I have a similar issue. I had to split my party to get A&E to show without it saying standby available. We really want Rapunzel but both her M&G as well as Cinderella's are grayed out.

They are available you just need to book a single person at a time. The times are like 5mins apart. Very easy to go in at the same time just wait until the last person's time to open.

So glad I subscribed to this post this morning. Already had Rapunzel FP+ previously and now was able to add Anna & Elsa. YAY!!! Daughter is going to be beyond EXCITED!

Now we just wait and see if Mine train is available for FP+ come May 3.... hmmm

Going May 13. Rapunzel was gone. Ariel was gone. Anna and Elsa were available!! They're the ones I wanted!!! :worship::banana::dance3:

JCPenny.com

you have to type in the Item Numbers for them to pop up.

Elsa Product ID is RN370-7016D
Anna Product ID is RN370-7015D

Most of the sizes are sold out

THANK YOU!!

Elsa is all sold out in every size, but I just scored an Anna dress for my toddler. She's going to be THRILLED.

So glad I subscribed to this post this morning. Already had Rapunzel FP+ previously and now was able to add Anna & Elsa. YAY!!! Daughter is going to be beyond EXCITED! Now we just wait and see if Mine train is available for FP+ come May 3.... hmmm

I'm hoping they'll do similar to this where the add the FP to the site not long after making an official announcement (unless the grand opening event was announced and I just missed it, I heard about it through the grapevine lol)

I think DH thought I was nuts, I went to move a time on my FP+ and saw one for Anna & Elsa and screamed - yes I have been living under a rock the last few days b/c I had no knowledge of their move to MK! There was only one time slot on 5/13 @ 3:30 but we will be doing MK on 5/14 too and I was able to get a 10:15!!!! I had already made peace with the fact that I would not be seeing them - no way my kids would wait 3 hrs for anyone!! Now just waiting on 7DMT!!! I think I'm more excited than my boys will be....when we tell them :)

Not sure what is going on with the MDE app - but it is not showing my FP+ for E&A, it did for a second then I went back in and they disappeared again! I think I just had 2 mini heart attacks! She I look on safari they are there!!!

Kenny the Pirate is saying that it will be extremely busy and still have hours long wait times even with FP+! He said to try and get the 9am slot if possible to avoid the extremely long wait!

That would seem unlikely b/c they know how many people A&E can accommodate per hour and we're already hearing about limited availability/timeslots for the first days.

Considering how only hardcore Disney people would even know about this within the first few hours of the change it does sound like Disney is being mindful of the capacity for the Frozen girls.

But you never know....

I looked at end of April and beg. Of May and had a lot of time slot choices, so maybe it just depends on the day? :confused3

I'm going to keep my FP, of course, but I was just curious, anybody think there will be long lines even if you get there right at rope drop, like Epcot?

My girls are so excited...we were only planning on seeing them in the parade and NOT standing in a long line at Epcot. Of course, now that they will get to see them, they will clam up and have nothing to say to them. ::yes::

I got Elsa on JCP.com tonight. They even have a discount code. GoGreen

:offtopic:Just beware that there are a number of us on the DISboards that ordered Frozen dresses from JCP.com and then JCP eventually cancelled our order. I ordered Anna at the end of Feb. and it was showing as being in stock for the size I wanted. Then when I went to track it, it said it was on back order and would ship March 5th. March 5th it was, until March 6th came around and I get a very brief e-mail saying that my order was canceled.
Not saying this will happen to you, but it has happened to a number of us. Luckily someone on the boards told me their awful experience, so I kept looking and found my niece a dress at the local Disney Store.

This is very new to me and will be our first Disney trip but I was able to confirm with a CM last night that as a parent just standing in line that you do not need a fastpass. Only the person/child actually meeting the princesses do. This helped get me a fastpass for 9:10AM. Hope this helps everyone else!

This is very new to me and will be our first Disney trip but I was able to confirm with a CM last night that as a parent just standing in line that you do not need a fastpass. Only the person/child actually meeting the princesses do. This helped get me a fastpass for 9:10AM. Hope this helps everyone else!

Someone correct me. But that is bad advice. EPCOT this has been the plan but they will be in fairy tale hall. One this is an indoor location so you cannot easily join the line. Secondly, I believe they won't let your party join you in the FP line if they do not have FPs so standby or FP that strategy won't hold once they move.

So are they definitely not going to be in Epcot anymore and only in MK? Or will they be in both places? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter