Okay, Dumb Question time...

Delaware Mike

Mouseketeer
Alrighty then, I've already noted in my title what you're thinking... Why is someone who's been on Disboards for a couple years posting such a dumb question? Go on, admit it, you've thought it... It's okay, really...:rotfl:

My wife wanted to know (yeah, I'll blame her for this question. I've been to "husband school" and I know how this works...) if there's a DVC member's viewing area in EPCOT for Illuminations. Frankly, I don't know.

Are there any other such "perks" around the other parks as well? If so, can you advise me of them?

Thanks friends!

Mike

Other than DVC member parties, meetings, etc., no special events or spots for members as of now. They did have the park open once (extra cost) for DVC members only. Was it EPCOT? I know we weren't there, so we didn't go.

Sometimes when a new attraction opens, they will have a DVC preview for the attraction (just like the Annual Passholder Preview). You show you blue member card and you can bring up to maybe two others on the attraction with you.

Other than DVC member parties, meetings, etc., no special events or spots for members as of now. They did have the park open once (extra cost) for DVC members only. Was it EPCOT? I know we weren't there, so we didn't go.

Sometimes when a new attraction opens, they will have a DVC preview for the attraction (just like the Annual Passholder Preview). You show you blue member card and you can bring up to maybe two others on the attraction with you.

Thanks for the detail, Deb & Bill!

And, at least last year, DVC members were invited to be a part of the Christmas Parade taping - I am assuming they were in a special area with cameras. You'd have to take a special trip to get one of these perks though.

When the Boardwalk Villas were built , there was supposed to be a lounge for DVC members to view Illuminations on an upper floor. After completeion Disney decided not to follw through with this proposed perk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter