Okay, fess up! Do we have a new multi-millionaire on the CV board?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
I don't want to check our numbers for last night's Super 7 lottery. If I don't look, I can still imagine that we won!!! :teeth: Well, until somebody here posts to tell me they snagged it! :hyper:

We spent $25 on tickets, do you think that's too much? Nah....lol ..:)

Okay, waiting to hear from the winner!! :smooth:

It's not me...I didn't even have a ticket, :( but apparently 3 people each won $10 million. So...anyone on this board going to be able to take all of us Canadian DISers to WDW? :)

Plus we also have a group going at work so it could be those numbers and I won't know until Tuesday!

Scratch
pirate:

UPDATE: My tickets at home, which were 3, got me,

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

$10.00 and 2 free ticket!

Let's hope work tickets come thru!:rolleyes:

I didn't even get a free ticket this time... ugh :p Oh well, poor for another week *lol*

Oh that would be nice. If someone on this board wins they are going to take us to Disney. That's real nice of them......
tigercat

One of the winners was in my town.....and bought their ticket at the same place I buy mine....rats I wish it had of been my ticket :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter