Okay Guess what I did???

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I was getting ready for the pin meet at my house and fixing up my water ponds and garden. Well I noticed that one pond and area was not getting enough sun cause a branch that was hanging out over it. Well being the adventurer that I am I went and got out my tree pruner and went to work cutting it down. Now I'm not a smart person and never claimed to be. but I did learn somthing I won't soon forget. When the branch falls you should not be under it:rolleyes: ... I have the bump and headache to remind me for the next few days... (no I don't have a concussion) The branch can now be seen in the deep wood of the great white north. In little pieces. And Chloe learned a lot of new words today.

Sure hope you feel better soon! This is what happens when you have company coming to visit & you try to do everything. Now who would have really noticed whether or not the pond was getting enough light?
Keep in mind that the guests coming to visit are interested in "Disney stuff" & probably won't be judgemental about what did or did not get done in your yard, in your house, etc. Have a great weekend!

Yea but it looks better now... Besides it was hiding a hidden Mickey

Oh! You didn't mention it was hiding a hidden Mickey! That's it - you can have a Disney scavenger hunt - look for the hidden Mickey in the pond area, find a specific pin in a frame, etc. And you won't even have to get in line at 4 a.m. (or whatever ungodly hour many of you waited last week at the Studios!!) :).

Of avoiding falling wood. Is not it interesting that thinking our not is affected at all. (if you understand this then you have really learned the wood lesson little grasshopper). Glad you are okay but that will teach you to mess with things bigger than you.

ROTFL!! Sorry Nat but that is too funny.

It reminds my of an acident my cousin had last year. Sufice to say never sit on the branch you are cutting off either. Yes He did!! Fell about 15' and broke 3 ribs.

You are all too funny!! Nat.....I have just that thing for the bump on your head. I'll bring it with me.

Lisa.....I am ROTFL picturing your cousin. :p Glad he wasn't hurt too seriously.

Those three Bouncing Tiggers in a row in Judith's Duckfan's and Tiggersmom's posts were making me seasick!!
At least they are all bouncing in unison. :rolleyes:

Kathie - what can I say - great minds think alike!!

You know Tigger's are wonderful things!!!!!

Well you would have to get in line behind my hubby for silly things you do when in a hurry. He was installing some phone lines last week (which he accidentally cut with the rotatiller) and decided to strip them with his teeth......are you laughing yet.....you got it.....he forgot to shut off the power.....YIKES!!! he got a nice nip on the lip.....lol!!! Its funny now, but boy was he PO'D at himself.

Hope your head feels better, and have a great meet, sure wish you werent so far away. I would love to see all those framed artworks of yours.

cindy

Ok to make you laugh and feel better about bonehead moves in life I will proceed to embarass the hubby...

Several years ago before we had our children Britt asks me about Nair..(yes that stuff women put on legs to remove hair). Well he asked me if I thought it would remove his facial hair as he was sick and tired of shaving. I told him I didn't think it was a very good idea as it wasn't made for men's skin.... He says Ok and heads back upstairs. Well knowing my darling hubby as well as I do after about 15 minutes of silence I wonder upstairs to find out what he is doing..... I found him in the bathroom frantically trying to wash the Nair off his face with warm water and soap (all women flinch at this point)...which of course the instructions specifically say not to do but in his haste to get the burning stuff of his face he didnt' think (of course I don't think he was thinking anyway....) Well to make a long story short by the time the rash went away the hair had grown back and he was able to shave again....HEHE

Of course this is not the only experiment my hubby has done to try and save himself time. One time he put the carpet from the stairs in the washing machine....It was never the same again...HEHE

never sit on the branch you are cutting off either

Lisa this the same guy who runs the traffic light near your work???

How did you know Nat?!?!?!

Every family has to have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter