Okay, let's get this show on the road!

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
......... Shall we start with some Friday Faves :D ?

( My answers in brackets - if you haven't played before, cut and paste the whole thing into your reply box, wipe out my answers with yours).

Now imagine you have no cares and whisk yourself over to Orlando ( travelling first class with your fave airline of course!)

1. You can pick any resort to stay in, money no object....... which one do you choose?

( I'm at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, Savannah View Deluxe room........... but I'm moving over to the Boardwalk Inn Concierge, Deluxe at the end of the week :D )

2. First evening there........ what do you plan to do?

( I'm off to Epcot - I have to see Reflections Of Earth.......... but it'll all end in tears ;) I think the Captain of our Cruise was quite startled when he saw tears streaming down my face at the end!)

3. Okay! Next morning and it's "Up and at 'em Pal"........... character breakfast time! Where are you going?

( I am at the Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club - with Goofy goofing around, Pluto and Chip'n Dale)

4. Time to choose a park - when you've chosen which attraction are you headed for?

( Now let me see......... I'm off to Epcot. I'm watching the fountain do it's thing, then I'm off to Test Track first)

5. Choose somewhere outside the parks to visit in Orlando, where are you going?

( I'm off for a spot of golf! Nah! Just miniature golf at the Fantasia Gardens :) )

6. Time for a snackette! ......... from the parks...... which snackette?

( Pineapple Dole Whip!)

7. Time for some complete inactivity! Where are you resting up and watching the World go by?

(I'm back in my AKL LUXURY room, watching the animals roaming around, and having a complete sense of timelessness)

Have a good day everyone :)

Ok My Turn....................

1. You can pick any resort to stay in, money no object....... which one do you choose?

Animal Kingdom Lodge, best room, best views (check the threads for recommends)

Straight to Magic Kingdom.........Watch the fireworks over cinderellas castle

3. Okay! Next morning and it's "Up and at 'em Pal"........... character breakfast time! Where are you going?

Because money is no object, I have breakfast brought to my room by Donald Duck

4. Time to choose a park - when you've chosen which attraction are you headed for?

Straight to MGM and first on TOT

Off for an airboat ride to blow away the cobwebs

Funnel cake at typhoon lagon

7. Time for some complete inactivity! Where are you resting up and watching the World go by?

Find a good seat in Magic Kingdom, sunglasses, book, and watch everyone rush around like mad men, safe in the knowledge that monies no object and I can take as long as I like

Tanya

:D :D :D

I think I am going to stay at the AK Lodge too, cause at as well as it looking fab there will be loads of other UK Dis'ers there :D

Well, I missed the fireworks at Epcot last time, so I would head off there, have some nice food and a stroll before watching the TON.

Well, we could always pop into Cindys today :D

I am actually heading off to US to ride my favourite attraction - MIB

Shopping ! And as we are near we can pop into Belz :D

Its quite warm by now so I would get some ice cold watermelon - mmm

I'm sitting on a lounger outside Margeritaville in Citywalk - sigh

I enjoyed my quick stay - Thanks

Sally

Gotta be the Boardwalk, or maybe the Yacht and Beach - I am just Sooo Desperate to stay at one of these resorts, they look fantastic! I don't need concierge, but a nice view of Epcot would be great.

I'm going to walk around the Boardwalk, have something to eat in Spoodles, a drink in the bars, ride a Surrey Bike and take in the atmosphere.

It's a tough call, but I think it's gotta be Cindys

I really want to try Space Mountain - so MK and Space Mountain - Katie's with a babysitter, so I can go on with Phil (I'm too scared to go by myself!)

Shopping! Scrapbook Shopping to be precise!

So many snacks - I think a Mickey Bar sitting in the Sun in Epcot World Showcase watching the world go by

I'm in the hot tub at the Boardwalk pool, relaxing while I wait for the waiter to bring my cocktail over. I think I'll have a tequila sunrise - yummy

(The Yacht and Beach Club or the Animal Kingdom Lodge)

( I’ll see you in Epcot! I too have to see Reflections Of Earth. The most amazing spectacle I’ve ever seen)

( I’m off to say hello to Pooh and Friends at the Crystal Palace in MK)

( We’ll stay at the MK and head off to ride Dumbo – to keep the kids happy of course! all the while I’ll be thinking about my up and coming encounter with the Alien, got to save the best till last!)

( I think we’ll visit some of the museums on ID. We never got to see the inside of the upside down house)

( It has to be a strawberry margarita sitting in Epcot, watching the world go by!)

(back at the hotel, the kids are at the kids club, I’m lying flat out on a lounger by the pool with my book and my cocktail to hand, oh bliss!)

If only:)

Annmarie

AKL for me, too I think :) , then maybe a while at Hard Rock Hotel and a couple of nights the Polynesian to finish off with.

Magic Kingdom for a quick burst of 'the magic' before an early night ready for a full day tomorrow.

I'm going to Hollywood and Vine in MGM for that fab buffet.

As I'm in MGM for brekkie, I'll stay ther, but I'll let my breakfast settle down before I try anything too energetic. First of all, I'll take a gentle trip round the Great Movie Ride.

Boggy Creek Airboat Rides (does that count as Orlando?) because we haven't been there yet.

Churro from 'Mexico' in Epcot

Sitting in the rocking chairs on the front porch at Tony's Town Square Restaurant in MK.

Thanks, Shirley - I enjoyed my day! ;)

I'm at the boardwalk too, Hi Bev!!:):) Lovely views!

Its Christmas time so I'm wandering over to EPCOT to watch the Candlelight Procession, then Reflections of Earth....might have to have a sneaky margerita while I'm there:)

Hollywood & Vine for that lovely buffet breakfast and say Hi to Minnie:)

Gotta be MGM and straight on to Rock n Roller Coaster (oops mind the breakfast!!)

Shopping, shopping, shopping!;) Florida Mall, Premium Outlets, etc etc;)

Yummy big pretzel....or a Citrus swirl from Sunshine Terrace in MK

In Mexico (EPCOT WS), sipping that frozen margerita (yes, again!!;))

:):):)

............... anyone else going to join us in WDW ;) ?

<b>1. You can pick any resort to stay in, money no object....... which one do you choose?</b>

Boy this is a tough one! Like most everyone else I'd love to try AKL, the Y&B, maybe the Poly...and after a recent turnaround in opinion now that I've looked it over...GF.

<b>2. First evening there........ what do you plan to do?</b>

Ooooh, I think I'd take things nice and easy here....either a gentle little wander around Epcot WS or perhaps just a bit of drink and a munch sitting outside the Big River Grill at BW. And if it's at a hot time of year, I'd finish it off with a nice cooling midnight dip in the pool, ahhhhhhhhh.....

<b>3. Okay! Next morning and it's "Up and at 'em Pal"........... character breakfast time! Where are you going?</b>

I think I'd like to have a crack at Ohana's Character breakfast...never done that one :)

<b>4. Time to choose a park - when you've chosen which attraction are you headed for?</b>

Well, as I'm virtually on it's doorstep, I guess it's the MK!

<b>5. Choose somewhere outside the parks to visit in Orlando, where are you going? </b>

Seaworld and a peek at Shamu splashing around.

<b>6. Time for a snackette! ......... from the parks...... which snackette?</b>

I'm at MK, so I guess it's gonna be either a nice Hot Dog if I'm thinking savoury or a Strawberry Shortcake Sundae if sweet :)

<b>7. Time for some complete inactivity! Where are you resting up and watching the World go by?</b>

Bobbing along in a rubber ring in ummm....Castaway Creek is it??? anyhow, around Typhoon Lagoon.

Penny :)

<b>1. You can pick any resort to stay in, money no object....... which one do you choose? </b>

I'm staying in the best room that the Hard Rock Hotel can provide.

<b>2. First evening there........ what do you plan to do? </b>

We're a bit tired from our journey so we'll just go to Downtown Disney for some atmosphere and a browse in the shops

<b>3. Okay! Next morning and it's "Up and at 'em Pal"........... character breakfast time! Where are you going? </b>

I'm fond of Hollywood & Vine so I think we'll head for there.

<b>4. Time to choose a park - when you've chosen which attraction are you headed for? </b>

Well if I've breakfasted at H&V, I must be in MGM, so it's off to Tower of Terror.

<b>5. Choose somewhere outside the parks to visit in Orlando, where are you going? </b>

Feeling a bit odd having combined a very large breakfast with ToT, so I think some retail therapy is in order. I think we'll go the Premium outlets.

<b>6. Time for a snackette! ......... from the parks...... which snackette? </b>

I want a frozen banana from Animal Kingdom.

<b>7. Time for some complete inactivity! Where are you resting up and watching the World go by? </b>

Round the pool at the Hard Rock. I may have a little swim in a while.

Hello Shirley :wave:

<b>1. You can pick any resort to stay in, money no object....... which one do you choose? </b>

I feel like spoiling myself rotten today so I am heading for the Y & B Club for some pampering :)

<b>2. First evening there........ what do you plan to do? </b>

I think I will be on the Patio, in the UK, sipping a good old G & T - with Ice and a Slice of course!, with Reflections of Earth just about to commence.........

<b>3. Okay! Next morning and it's "Up and at 'em Pal"........... character breakfast time! Where are you going? </b>

I am going to go to Cindy's - first time for me and I am really excited :)

<b>4. Time to choose a park - when you've chosen which attraction are you headed for? </b>

Mmmmm - Studios I think, now shall it be ToT or RnR? Tot or RnR? ... decisions, decisions!

Oh - well I just have to get my fix of shopping so I am off to the Florida Mall for a wander round Saks :)

<b>6. Time for a snackette! ......... from the parks...... which snackette? </b>

Save some for me Shirley - I think i'll join you in a Dole Whip :)

<b>7. Time for some complete inactivity! Where are you resting up and watching the World go by? </b>

Oh I think I'll just sit on a bench at the end of Main Street just people watching while waiting for a Parade to start :D

Thanks Shirley - needed that :) :wave:

........... I'm intrigued by the frozen banana - how do you freeze a banana without ruining it :D ? They always go black if they get too cold!
Janice........... any chance you can buy your own dole whip, hmmmmm :rolleyes: ?

Boardwalk Inn Concierge

Im off to the Magic Kingdom, just to walk up and down Main Street to soak up the atmos

Ive never had a character breakfast so im not sure.

Well Im off now to MGM, for a Muppet-a-thon I just cant miss out those little fellas!

SHOPPING!!!

Ive never tried a Dole Whip, so I think im off to get one of those...

Sitting at the bottom of main st, with an ice cream will go nicly or i may go back to the boardwalk and checkout the cocktail menu
Oh all this talk....I WANT TO BE THERE NOW:bounce:

Emma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter