• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay, so maybe I'm cheap, but...

CALIFLADY

<font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is jealous of you
I'm heading down to the World in mid-January. When I made my onsite resort reservation, they messed up my home address, so I didn't get my first confirmation letter. I called and inquired, and got a copy (marked "modified") sent to my correct home address.

So here's my "cheapness". In the past, whenever I've made ressies on property, I always got a $3 coupon for Mears when I got my first confirmation notice from CRO. Since I didn't get my first confirmation notice this time, I think I missed out.

Now, I don't want to restart the "Mears vs Towncar" debate. That's not my point here. I'm going down to WDW on a solo trip, so Mears is my most economical choice as a single person. I just want to know if WDW is still sending out Mears coupons, and if I missed out.

You might want to post this on the "Budget Board". Someone over there will probably know the answer.

P.S. You are NOT cheap! Smart is more like it. :)

that I would be happy to mail to you, Califlady! Just PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow. :)

- Sharon

I have some coupons too if anyone wants them.

Herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter