Okay....soooooo, I got this email this afternoon...

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
...from WDW for the test lunch ressies for BoG today. We are only going to be there for 4 days for the F&WF so our time is limited and when I tried to make a Fastpass+ ADR for two, all the days were already booked....really? Why bother even sending me an email? :confused3

Anyone have any luck with this?

On the off chance that you got it after the 27 day window then yup, all the days will be gone. you are not the 1st person i've seen complain that the e-mail comes too late Even though i was ready & waiting to check for a time when my days came up i got hit with the worst cold and POOF I missed all my days :confused3

Only way around it now is to show up when it opens & try to snag a return time, good luck with that!

Actually, no one is able to choose times in November. Lots of threads here and other chatter. Some speculation that the FP+ lunch is ending, even though the emails are still going out.

On the off chance that you got it after the 27 day window then yup, all the days will be gone. you are not the 1st person i've seen complain that the e-mail comes too late Even though i was ready & waiting to check for a time when my days came up i got hit with the worst cold and POOF I missed all my days :confused3

Only way around it now is to show up when it opens & try to snag a return time, good luck with that!

....obviously, the Disney execs didn't wake up yesterday and suddenly decide to try this new BoG lunch thing. My reservations for AKL was made at the end of April - why could't they have sent me [and anyone else] an email sooner? :confused3 Ridiculous! :mad:

Yeah, I got my email 22 days out, and there are no FP's :( I am SOO bummed too!!

.....yeah, so basically, you will be going around the same time as us....bonehead move on their part, especially since ADR's are made, when, 180 days out?? Wow, SOMEONE needs a math lesson.....:badpc:

To add insult to injury, it was just announced that BOG has jumped on the FP+ only bandwagon :furious: Meaning all of us who didn't manage to snag one don't get to eat there :sad:

To add insult to injury, it was just announced that BOG has jumped on the FP+ only bandwagon :furious: Meaning all of us who didn't manage to snag one don't get to eat there :sad:

Where'd you hear this? The rumor I read today is that FP+ lunch is ending all together....

I saw it on the allears.net... it was posted today; see below as I took it directly from their site.

"Be Our Guest Lunch Accepting FP+ ONLY! No walkups until further notice

October 08, 2014
Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom is currently only accepting FP+ reservations for lunch. They are not accepting walkups until further notice."

http://allears.net/news/top-news.htm?id=1656

I got the email last week and was able to book for the 30th of oct. We even made our dining selections. Funny thing is though it's not under MDE and I received no email confirmation. Don't really know what to do now.

I got the email last week and was able to book for the 30th of oct. We even made our dining selections. Funny thing is though it's not under MDE and I received no email confirmation. Don't really know what to do now.

It isn't part of your regular FP+ so it won't show on your MDE. Others have suggested taking a copy of the reservation with you. Enjoy your meal, that is one of the days that was available to us but alas didn't work out :(

I felt really bad for the cast member whose job it was to tell people they couldn't get in. I watched him get yelled at twice. I'm not sure why they don't just make it a regular reservation, seems like it is deserving and would be clearer for people than it is now.

Ok. So based on what I am reading here are everywhere, BOG is now FP+ ONLY. But, no one is allowed to make a FP+ ressie for it anymore.

:confused3

Am I missing something?

We got an email for our upcoming trip in October and all the dates were gone already. :-(

It looks like FP+ only for October (or at least for this week).

No FP+ seem to be opening up for November right now so there's a lot of speculation that things will change once again starting November 1. Who knows what kind of change that will be -- FP, walk ins, TS only....????

I think things will become clear soon. They have announced it will be fp only but not who can get them or when, they are changing the system starting in November

I received the e-mail on Sept. 30. I was able to book Friday October 24. Maybe lucky because its just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter