• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW 1 bedroom ???

NC State Tigger

'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger
I know the info is posted somewhere, but I can't seem to find the answer to my question.

Are there both dedicated and lock off 1bedroom villas at OKW.

My brother was able to trade in thru RCI and was assigned a one bedroom villa. I have a reservation for a studio (on points) for the same time. Do you think there is any hope ( if we request) that we might be assigned connecting units?

Or do you think he would be assigned a dedicated unit because he "traded in"?

OKW has no dedicated studios or 1BRs, all are part of lock-offs; it does have dedicated 2BRs. Don't know if they take or honor any request like the one you want to make when one of the ressies is RCI.

I know the info is posted somewhere, but I can't seem to find the answer to my question.

Are there both dedicated and lock off 1bedroom villas at OKW.

My brother was able to trade in thru RCI and was assigned a one bedroom villa. I have a reservation for a studio (on points) for the same time. Do you think there is any hope ( if we request) that we might be assigned connecting units?

Or do you think he would be assigned a dedicated unit because he "traded in"?

You might try contacting MS and asking them to note "travel with" on each of your reservations. They might connect you. As long as you are both Hospitality House area or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter