• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW 4th bathroom?

Jennifer16

Earning My Ears
I have viewed some recent video tours of the 3 bedroom grand villa at OKW - they both showed a 4th bathroom that I do not see on the floor plans. Can anyone confirm if all 3 bedroom GV have this 4th bathroom? Or is it a special request? If not all units have 4th bathroom, what building/rooms have them?

I am almost certain all OKW grand villas have 4 bathrooms. Two on the first floor and two on the second.

I have viewed some recent video tours of the 3 bedroom grand villa at OKW - they both showed a 4th bathroom that I do not see on the floor plans. Can anyone confirm if all 3 bedroom GV have this 4th bathroom? Or is it a special request? If not all units have 4th bathroom, what building/rooms have them?

Define "bathroom." I've never been in an Old Key West Grand Villa, but I have looked at the floor plan and it shows four toilets, all with adjacent/nearby sinks, but only two bathtubs and one stand-up shower. If you define bathroom as a room where you can take a shower or bath, there are only three. But many people consider any room with a toilet a bathroom. The room with a toilet and sink is off the hallway between the entrance hall and the downstairs bedroom.
1706984980785.png

Define "bathroom." I've never been in an Old Key West Grand Villa, but I have looked at the floor plan and it shows four toilets, all with adjacent/nearby sinks, but only two bathtubs and one stand-up shower. If you define bathroom as a room where you can take a shower or bath, there are only three. But many people consider any room with a toilet a bathroom. The room with a toilet and sink is off the hallway between the entrance hall and the downstairs bedroom.
View attachment 831151
At least in most grand villas, the small bathroom on the first floor has a standup shower. The other bathroom has a tub and standup shower.

There is a stall shower in the fourth bathroom on the main floor at OKW. Main bedroom has a whirlpool tub and a stall shower. Upstairs bathrooms have a tub with a shower in it.

View attachment 831151
Thank you ... honestly I missed this on the floor plan.

There is a stall shower in the fourth bathroom on the main floor at OKW. Main bedroom has a whirlpool tub and a stall shower. Upstairs bathrooms have a tub with a shower in it.
Thank you for confirming

Was in a Grand Villa in December... can confirm the (smaller) 4th bathroom. Good for overflow use if other showers are busy or just as a bathroom when people whose rooms are upstairs don't want to do the stair climb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter