OKW - Blender and other requests?

aerxo17

Mouseketeer
I've heard you can request a blender at OKW. Is there anything else I can request from the front desk? I'm staying in a 1-BR in April and I've never stayed at OKW before! Any other tips and tricks I should know? TIA!

It's not the front desk, push the housekeeping button on the phone they will bring what ever you need.

There'll probably be a list inside a cupboard door of what the full kitchen is supposed to have. Small appliances they generally have upon request are listed to give you an idea.

It's good to look over that and check the drawers and cupboards to be sure you've everything you may need if planning to fix many meals. I've sometimes found a shortage of serving spoons. The knives are often flimsy. Bring a couple if you care about having decent knives, maybe a cutting board, too.

Housekeeping will bring you things if they have them.

There'll probably be a list inside a cupboard door of what the full kitchen is supposed to have. Small appliances they generally have upon request are listed to give you an idea.

It's good to look over that and check the drawers and cupboards to be sure you've everything you may need if planning to fix many meals. I've sometimes found a shortage of serving spoons. The knives are often flimsy. Bring a couple if you care about having decent knives, maybe a cutting board, too.

Housekeeping will bring you things if they have them.
Wonderful! We're only there for two nights, but we'd like to make the most of it. Maybe put some "booze in the blender" for a "frozen concoction that helps me hold on". Lol. Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter