OKW boat spotted at dock!

crazymomof4

DIS Veteran
Someone posted this on an OKW Facebook group. Post is dated Sept 23. Someone else posted a comment under the pic, "A cast member told me today they will be running Oct 1st. " Nothing verified. Just potentially good news for those of use with stays at OKW or SSR scheduled soon! (like me!)
OKW Boats.png

Thanks for posting, I'm very happy to see the boats will be back! We have never stayed at OKW but we have visited several times and after our visit we take the boat to DS. It's a very scenic route to DS that I enjoy very much.

Someone posted this on an OKW Facebook group. Post is dated Sept 23. Someone else posted a comment under the pic, "A cast member told me today they will be running Oct 1st. " Nothing verified. Just potentially good news for those of use with stays at OKW or SSR scheduled soon! (like me!)
View attachment 607558

Yay! That's an encouraging sign.

We were there last week and had a nice canal view. The boats appeared very popular especially for the evening runs to DS. Several very full boats though so pad your time accordingly. It is a nice ride and operates only to and from the Marketplace dock. DS buses were also running in the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter