OKW building request

Tigers789

Earning My Ears
Getting close to the 11 mo window to book at OWK. We generally have always booked HH, but this time we are interested in staying in 62,63 or 64 for dual bathroom/elevator purposes.
My question is - at what point do you put this request in? When you call to book or during online check in? Both? And other tips??

Also - for those who have requested this, did it work out? Of course our second choice from those buildings would be HH but I know that's a separate booking category :sad:

If it matters, we're booking 3 2BR and 1 studio

Thanks!

I always included any room requests as part of the original reservation. Fulfilling the request can be hit or miss, but I'd have to say most times I was in the general area of where I had requested. Sometimes though it was my choice to accept what was currently available for immediate entry versus waiting, so can't say if waiting would have gotten one of the buildings I had requested.

Getting close to the 11 mo window to book at OWK. We generally have always booked HH, but this time we are interested in staying in 62,63 or 64 for dual bathroom/elevator purposes.
My question is - at what point do you put this request in? When you call to book or during online check in? Both? And other tips??

Also - for those who have requested this, did it work out? Of course our second choice from those buildings would be HH but I know that's a separate booking category :sad:

If it matters, we're booking 3 2BR and 1 studio

Thanks!
They usually reserve these buildings for guests who can't take the stairs or need to be able to use the elevators to move special equipment to their room. You could either call or email MS to have them add that to your requests. Plus add traveling with for your four villas. You might get one request but not the other (like some in those buildings and others elsewhere in the resort or all near each other, but not those buildings).

You might be better off booking Near HH area to get all four villas close by.

Unless your group all have medical necessary reasons to have blds 62-64, it is very doubtful you will get that request.

If mobility is an issue you can request a ground floor. If the second door to the master bathroom is what you want ask for Turtle Pond or South Point. Those buildings all have the second door to the master bathroom. And as stated before you put in your request when you book. Up to 2 requests can be made. Except for mobility/health issues there are no guarantees. And the resort is not so large that you can't get from Turtle Pond or even South Point to the HH area with a short walk.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter