OKW Buses??

tynkrB

Mouseketeer
Do the buses from OKW go straight to the parks or do they have other stops along the way?

What about to DD?

I know there are multiple stops within OKW, but what I am wondering is it a straight shot from there?

Thanks,
Kim

OKW doesn't share buses with any other resort and our family has no complaints about the bus service.

At certain slow times during the day, the DD bus might go to one of the water parks (I think it BB) and then go to DD. There is also a boat to/from OKW to DD from early afternoon until round 10 (I can't remember the exact time and it's not on the info we brought back).

Old Key West has the following busses:

Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Disney-MGM Studios
Animal Kingdom/Blizzard Beach
Downtown Disney/Typhoon Lagoon

Character Breakfast busses start running at 7:00am. Theme park busses start running at 8:00am. Downtown busses start running one hour prior to Marketplace or Typhoon opening. (8:00-9:00)

Due to the typically low demand at Old Key West, busses typically run 13-17 minutes apart. Very seldom is an Old Key West bus crowded, however, during peak times, it is possible.

Theme Park busses go in this order:
Peninsular Road
South Pointe
Turtle Pond
Millers Road
Hospitality House

The Downtown Disney bus does the following:
Hospitality House (As Internal Resort Shuttle)
Millers Road (As DTD)
Peninsular
South Pointe
Turtle Pond
Hospitality House

This way, you can take any theme park bus to the Hospitality House, and then the Internal Resort Shuttle back to your room. (Just double check with the driver first, as sometimes the route may change for whatever reason.)

We have never waited more than 15-20 minutes for a bus at OKW the last 3 years.
biggthumpup.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter