• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW, BWV and VWL (Boulder Ridge) points for rent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyFan612

Mouseketeer
* 400 plus VWL (Boulder Ridge) points ($15), must be used for dates Dec 2018 and beyond- great for 11 month bookings

* 500 plus BWV points ($17) for dates Dec 2018 and later so great for those 11 months bookings

I have rented numerous times on the Disboards, provide references and have a contract.

If interested please contact Amy at amyngeoff@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Last edited:
* 310 Old Key West points ($15)

* 400 plus VWL (Boulder Ridge) points ($15), must be used for dates Dec 2018 and beyond- great for 11 month bookings

* 500 plus BWV points ($17) for dates Dec 2018 and later so great for those 11 months bookings

I have rented numerous times on the Disboards, provide references and have a contract.

Thanks!!
Sent email

We're looking for a studio at Wilderness Lodge for August 30th-September 4th, 2018. Do you know if anything is available?

looking for a 1 or 2br at OKW or BWV for either 5/10-5/15 OR 5/12 - 5/19. Responsible family of 5 adults with a 2-year old. Current DVC members. please email me directly at cmarymcd564@gmail.com with any info. Thanks much :)

Thanks!!

Thanks!!
Sent email

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter