• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW grand villa bed types

Booja

Earning My Ears
Do all of the gv's at OKW have two queen beds in each of the two upstairs bedrooms?

The first bedroom at the top of the stairs has two double beds, the third bedroom has two queen beds. The MasterBedroom has a King bed. The sleep sofa in the living room is a queen.

Many many moons ago when I toured an OKW Grand Villa, they had one bedroom upstairs with two queen beds and the second bedroom with two full beds.

The room with the two double beds is also a bit smaller than the room with the two queen beds. If I remember correctly, the room with the queens also has an easy chair, but I don't remeber that the room with the doubles does. I like the bathroom of the bedroom with the doubles though, because it has the vanity outside the rest of the bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter