• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW GV description?

WebmasterCricket

<font color=blue>Administrator<br><font color=red>
http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/member...l?id=OldKeyWestMemberAccommodationsDetailPage

That states:

Three-Bedroom Grand Villa (two-level; sleeps 12)

Master suite with king-size bed and whirlpool tub
Two additional bedrooms, each with two queen-size beds and private bath
Queen-size sleeper sofa in living room
TV/DVD
Dining room
Fully-equipped kitchen
Stacked washer/dryer
---->Private balcony on each level

There's a balcony on the second floor? If so, where?

There isn't a balcony on both floors of the GV's at OKW. The members only site contains other OKW errors as well.

On June 7, I sent this email to member services.

I just noticed the details for the acommodations listed on the members
only site for OKW are not correct. For example for in a Grand Villa the
second and third bedroom do not both have queen size beds, the washers
and dryers are not stackable and there are not balconies on both levels.

The next day I received this reply.

Good Afternoon,

I have forwarded this information to our web team. Thank you for
bringing this to our attention.

Have a nice day,

Joe

It looks like they haven't had time to fix the problem.

So, if the 2nd and 3rd bedroom don't both have queen sized beds, what do they have?

So, if the 2nd and 3rd bedroom don't both have queen sized beds, what do they have?

The first one you come to at the top of the stairs has two double beds and the other one (a slightly larger room) does have two queen beds.

There is no balcony on the upper floor at all. The balcony on the main level does have access both from the living room and from the master bedroom.

There is a separate (and large) laundry room just off the kitchen - with full sized washer and dryer.

Are all the Grand Villas upstairs? I have two relatives with knee problems..are any all one level?

Are all the Grand Villas upstairs? I have two relatives with knee problems..are any all one level?

OKW has one ground floor GV and two with elevator access to the main level. There are none all on one level and none have access to the 2nd floor except using the stairs.

The ground floor GV and one in Building 63 with elevator access are HCA and are reserved thru MS/Special Services.

BWV does have a couple of GVs all on one floor and all of the SSR GVs have elevator access to both floors of the GVs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter