OKW pts available (143)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolia

Mouseketeer
Points available for rent. 143 points. If interested, please send email. Thanks

Hi Ann.

As with most posts on here, the going rate is between $9 and $10 per point. I would settle in the middle. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks Jolia

I lost your email. I was returning your mail and lost connection. I don't know what happened. Email me again please. Ann

I would like to make a Walt Disney World Villa Wilderness Lodge sixty (60) point reservation-rental request for five (5) nights (12-points each night) from Sunday, December 7, 2003 until Thursday, December 11, 2003.

I'll be staying offsite before then, but I just have to experience the christmas holiday decorations in the WDW Wilderness Lodge and just enjoy sitting in their lobby. I especially like to walk through the front entrance and seeing that huge 4-5 story christmas tree at night, or sitting on the leather chair in front of the fireplace above the lobby entrance, or the main fireplace. Or eating at the Whispering Cafe and sitting near their own fireplace and facing the lobby and people watching. So many things to do. I've never visited the Villa Wilderness Lodge.

My email is RaySharpton2@webtv.net or you could pm me using the icon below my signature.

I can imagine that any Disney Vacation Club owner may be concerned renting to a stranger and fearing the risk of not getting their money after making a reservation. There are several DIS Moderators on the DISBoards and many other DISers that would be glad to act as a reference for me.

Thank you in advance, Ray Sharpton :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter