• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW question

evedein

Mouseketeer
We'll be arriving at OKW about 1am due to late flight arrival. We're taking the Mears bus since ME will no longer be available. Given how large OKW is, how will we get from check in to our room, that may be quite a long distance, with 2 very tired kids? In the past (pre-Covid) they would take you , along with your luggage, by golf cart to your room. Is that still an option? If not, what are our options, since we won't have a car?

We'll be arriving at OKW about 1am due to late flight arrival. We're taking the Mears bus since ME will no longer be available. Given how large OKW is, how will we get from check in to our room, that may be quite a long distance, with 2 very tired kids? In the past (pre-Covid) they would take you , along with your luggage, by golf cart to your room. Is that still an option? If not, what are our options, since we won't have a car?
Bell Services is still available to take you, the kids, and your luggage on a golf cart to your building and carry the luggage up to your room. Tips expected, of course. They're on duty 24 hours.

PS If you have more questions or just want to get a feel for OKW currently, here's a good thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/okw-lovers-thread-part-2.3113113/

Thank you. I thought due to Covid, they were no longer taking the guests, only luggage.
Oh no, OKW is too big and spread out to have newly-arrived guests walking around trying to find their rooms, especially at night!

Bell services for the bags....... Internal busses circle the resort as well. although can be infrequent... sometimes we'll just walk over to the peninsular road stop and grab any bus, especially if we're down by south point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter