OKW to MK for early dining reservations?

nhdisnut

My screen name says it all!!
We are thinking about eating at Crystal Palace for breakfast and are hoping for an 8am reservation on a day when the park opens at 9. Does anyone have experience with transportation from OKW to MK for this type of ressie? Will buses be running to the MK?

go ask on the transportation board. but I think you will be fine.

one bus start running at 6:30 am - I think it takes guest to early character meals.

but that say - be at the bus stop by at least 7:30 - I think this is one bus and it runs every half hour - not 20 to 10 minutes like the others.

of course I would also go with 8:30 am reservations.

I have done this and I LOVE the 8am reservation time. The bus to MK is definitely running in time to get you there, but I always prefer to play it safe when it comes to those breakfast reservations. It would be a good idea to be at the bus stop by 7, 7:15 at the latest, IMHO. I'd much rather have a little extra time waiting outside the magic kingdom than bite my nails over getting there on time if the bus doesn't come until 7:45. I am conservative that way, though. ;)

Have a great breakfast and a great MK morning! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter