OKW TV question

wdw4us2

<font color=blue>Not only a DIS Vet, but a 33 year
We were in a 2 BR lock off last month for our DD's Sweet 16. We have done a one week stay at OKW during the summer for the past seven years.

When we returned to the room the first night and were watching the TV I was struck by the fact that it appeared to be a smaller TV than there usually was in the living room. I went into the bedroom and checked the TV in there and thought that one was also smaller.

Is this just another instance of my mind going - or did they change out the TV's in OKW during the past year and replace them with smaller sets?:confused3

We were in a 2 BR lock off last month for our DD's Sweet 16. We have done a one week stay at OKW during the summer for the past seven years.

When we returned to the room the first night and were watching the TV I was struck by the fact that it appeared to be a smaller TV than there usually was in the living room. I went into the bedroom and checked the TV in there and thought that one was also smaller.

Is this just another instance of my mind going - or did they change out the TV's in OKW during the past year and replace them with smaller sets?:confused3

Don't know if they changed, but we noticed they are smaller than the ones at SSR, the bedrooms especially.

I knew they were smaller than the ones at SS. It appears as though the sets that used to be in the bedroom have been replaced by smaller sets and the bedroom sets were moved to the living room. They are considerably smaller than the others were.

Anyone else notice any difference?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter